Is Physics the Right Path for a Curious Freshman?

• Thread starter Muckraker
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics: A Freshman's Journey is a comprehensive guide for first-year students to understand the fundamental concepts and principles of physics. It covers a wide range of topics such as motion, forces, energy, and electricity, while also providing hands-on experiments and real-world applications. The book is written in an engaging and accessible manner, making it an ideal resource for those new to the subject. Overall, it serves as a valuable tool for students to develop a strong foundation in physics and ignite their passion for further exploration in the field.
Muckraker
Hello! My name is Jakob. I am a freshman in college who intends to begin my higher education studying physics to determine if that's the ideal route for me in this academic journey. Ever since I was young I've been fascinated by the natural world and have always wanted to achieve a greater understanding of the world around me. I'm hoping that on this forum I can find some like-minds to bang heads with and hopefully get some help and advice in my quest to know more about the most fundamental forces that shape our world and universe!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF,

If you would like some help getting started at PF, feel free to send me a message. Just click on my name and start a conversation. I'll be glad to help. I'm thinking of help finding your way around or advice on how to follow the rules when posting.