Joining Physics Forums: A High School Student's Passion for Physics and Math

• Thread starter Physiona
  • Start date
In summary, joining Physics Forums is a great opportunity for high school students who have a passion for physics and math. The online platform offers a supportive community where students can discuss and learn about various topics in these subjects, as well as receive help from more experienced members. By joining Physics Forums, students can enhance their understanding and love for physics and math, and even prepare for future academic pursuits or careers in these fields.
Physiona
Hello, to you all who are reading this! I am Physiona (Not real name), and I have recently joined Physics Forums.I am currently in 11th Grade in High School The reason behind this, is because I unconditionally love the scientific and inexplicable world of Physics and Maths, and I am pretty strong in both fields at school! (More Maths than Physics though) On my current exam I did for Maths, I achieved an A*, which was a immense shock! I would love to discover in more depth about these two areas, as I would love to study Astrophysics later on, as I love the universal area of physics, and going beyond the limit. Thank you very much, and I hope to get help from you all masters out there, for extra inquiries I may have! :smile::smile:

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes Physiona