Package braket broken in MathJax

Customer: Can you help me find the best deal for a new laptop?Expert: Sure, I can help you. What are your specifications and budget?Customer: I need a lightweight laptop with a powerful processor and a budget of $1000.Expert: Based on your specifications and budget, I would recommend the Dell XPS 13. It has a powerful processor and is known for its lightweight design. It also falls within your budget.In summary, for a lightweight laptop with a powerful processor and a budget of $1000, the Dell XPS 13 would be the best option."
DrClaude
Mentor
It appears that the MathJax implementation of the ##\LaTeX## package is broken.

In another thread, I posted this
Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 09.57.20.png

In this post, the command \braket{N} should display as
$$
\langle N \rangle
$$
but it appeared as
$$
\langle N | N \rangle
$$

If I try it in this post, it results in
$$
\braket{N}
$$
which, as of now, appears correct.

@Greg Bernhardt, can you contact the developers?

Likes Slimy0233

1. What does it mean when the package braket is broken in MathJax?

When the package braket is broken in MathJax, it means that the code or syntax used to enclose mathematical expressions in angle brackets is not functioning properly. This can result in the expressions not being displayed correctly or not being rendered at all.

2. How can I fix the package braket in MathJax?

To fix the package braket in MathJax, you can try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If that does not work, check for any errors in your code and make sure the correct syntax is being used. You can also try updating to the latest version of MathJax.

3. Why is the package braket not working in MathJax?

The package braket may not be working in MathJax due to a number of reasons. It could be due to outdated code or syntax, a conflict with other scripts or plugins, or an issue with the browser or device being used. It is also possible that the package braket is not supported by the version of MathJax being used.

4. Can I use alternative methods instead of the package braket in MathJax?

Yes, there are alternative methods to enclose mathematical expressions in MathJax. These include using the \left and \right commands or using other packages such as amsmath or mhchem. However, the package braket is specifically designed for typesetting braket notation and may be the most efficient option for certain equations.

5. Is there a support forum or community for MathJax where I can get help with the package braket?

Yes, there is a MathJax user forum and community where you can ask for help with any issues related to MathJax, including the package braket. You can also check the MathJax documentation or search for solutions on sites like Stack Overflow. If all else fails, you can contact the MathJax support team for assistance.