Preparing for the JEE: A High School Student's Journey to Becoming a Physicist

• Thread starter nikilKRP
  • Start date
In summary, preparing for the JEE, or Joint Entrance Examination, is a crucial step for high school students aspiring to become physicists. This highly competitive exam in India tests students' knowledge and understanding of physics, mathematics, and chemistry. To succeed in the JEE, students must start preparing early, have a strong foundation in these subjects, and practice extensively with past papers and mock tests. It also involves developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as managing time effectively during the exam. With dedication and hard work, high school students can successfully navigate their journey towards becoming a physicist through the JEE.
nikilKRP
Gold Member
Hello everybody. I'm a high school student from India just about to be out of school, and I'm currently prepping for the JEE exams (that are famously known as one of the hardest in the world!), and I plan on taking up a Physics course when I go to uni in a few months. I did go through a lot of questions that are on this forum, and apparently most of them are quite advanced physics stuff. I hope to be able to answer most of these questions by the end of a couple of years from now!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck with the exams!

:welcome:

Likes nikilKRP
PeroK said:
Good luck with the exams!

:welcome:
Thanks a ton for the wishes (the test is literally tomorrow, so fingers crossed!)

nikilKRP said:
(the test is literally tomorrow, so fingers crossed!)
You can do it!:partytime::partytime::partytime: