Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #6,651
yomamma said:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I can't leave PF, can't grow up like danger.

actually, I'm more afraid of growing up like moonbear
Yeah, that would probably really confuse your parents too. "We thought we had a son..." :eek: (BTW, how many times in the day are the smilies going to move?)

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,652
Moonbear said:
Yep, the early stages seem to be showing in that lawnmower sound modulator idea. But it's too soon to tell. We'll just have to hope the vaccine works and it's an unrelated symptom. Nothing to do but watch and wait.
do you want me to get my vaccine of anthrax hydrogen and uranium? :devil: :biggrin:
That's where the picture came from. They seem to care a lot about turtles, so I gave them a plug.
this is almost as scary as that site that the statutory ape showed me :eek:

• #6,653
Moonbear said:
Yeah, that would probably really confuse your parents too. "We thought we had a son..." :eek: (BTW, how many times in the day are the smilies going to move?)
you see, if I become a biologist, I'll turn out just as odd as you. I want to be a biologist, but I have this trade-off!

• #6,654
yomamma said:
do you want me to get my vaccine of anthrax hydrogen and uranium? :devil: :biggrin:
We don't need to give it to him yet, but I think you might want to load up the syringe and have it ready. This bug can worsen really quickly and we might have to act pretty fast if the symptoms worsen.

this is almost as scary as that site that the statutory ape showed me :eek:
Uh, yeah, that's definitely something you shouldn't have seen.

you see, if I become a biologist, I'll turn out just as odd as you. I want to be a biologist, but I have this trade-off!
I don't think there's any definite requirement for oddity in biologists. It helps, but isn't required. :-p

• #6,655
Huckleberry said:
Why hasn't anyone invented a sound modulator for lawnmower engines. A sound resistant covering and a modulator on the exhaust port that takes the sound of the engine and counters certain frequencies while amplifying others and creates a musical melody. Maybe I could put 'Joshua Tree' in the lawnmower and cut grass to 'Streets With No Name.'
Okay, this might be too serious of a question for this thread, but is there a reason a muffler wouldn't work on a lawn mower? Would it need to be too large, or cause some other problem? I'd love a quieter lawnmower without having to go with an electric one (at least not until they make an electric one that will cut the entire lawn without needing to recharge...someone I know has an electric mower in an attempt to be environmentally friendly, but he can only mow half the yard at a time before recharging, which just would not work for me).

• #6,656
Moonbear said:
We don't need to give it to him yet, but I think you might want to load up the syringe and have it ready. This bug can worsen really quickly and we might have to act pretty fast if the symptoms worsen.
allright
-██████---|
Uh, yeah, that's definitely something you shouldn't have seen.
now when I grow up all crazy, I can't blame it on anyone because nobody would believe me when I would say, "it was statutory ape, I'm perfectly sane"
I don't think there's any definite requirement for oddity in biologists. It helps, but isn't required. :-p
is there eny differentiation in microbiology?

• #6,657
Well now... I'm going to go out of character in the fact that I'm going to pretty much ignore all previous posts and just jump in (other than, what the hell do you mean about growing up like Danger?)
Moonie, lawn mowers do have mufflers. They might not be tremendously efficient, such as the little can types that you find on a push model, but they all have them. If you want to, you can always replace the original with something better. Just use your extensive knowledge of military suppressor technology and cobble something together with some steel wool and duct tape.

edit: Crap, I never considered that you might take that seriously and try it. Don't use steel wool in a muffler! It burns at a pretty high temperature, but the ignition point is low enough that the first couple of cylinder firings will light it off. You could easily ending up burning your property into a little black spot on the map.

Last edited:
  • #6,658
I really, really, need a loud mower..it warns everybody in my path that I'm coming! If it doesn't move I'll mow it over...

• #6,659
yomamma said:
-██████---|
This looks like the stuff in Re-Animator.

How do you people ever expect to kill this thread if you inject it with reanimation fluid!

• #6,660
Moonbear said:
*hikes skirt a bit higher and heads for the docks*
Hey Moonbear, that skirts so short now you need two hair-dos to wear it. (comment hidden from young eyes) :bugeye: :-p

• #6,661
Artman said:
Hey Moonbear, that skirts so short now you need two hair-dos to wear it. (comment hidden from young eyes) :bugeye: :-p
No I don't. :biggrin: :devil:

Hey sailor! Any news from Malaysia yet on that drug smuggler getting the death penalty? Firing squad? They're sentencing him to firing squad? Do really skinny threads have an advantage when put before a firing squad? That just isn't going to do at all. :frown: Back to the drawing board.

• #6,662
Moonbear said:
No I don't. :biggrin: :devil:
Hum. Well...uh...hum. :blushing: :-p Ohkeydokeythen. :biggrin:

Last edited:
  • #6,663
:rolleyes: I wonder what the standings for the thread killer champions are now? :rolleyes:

• #6,664
Artman said:
(comment hidden from young eyes) :bugeye: :-p
sorry, but moonbear kind of ruined it when she quoted it and decided that light blue was the perfect color on a dark blue background :rolleyes:

• #6,665
yomamma said:
sorry, but moonbear kind of ruined it when she quoted it and decided that light blue was the perfect color on a dark blue background :rolleyes:
You're supposed to avert your eyes from such things. Like this

:rolleyes:

:approve:*Naughty Phrase* :approve:

:shy:

Certainly not stare at it like this

:shy:

:bugeye: *Naughty Phrase* :bugeye:

:rolleyes:

• #6,666
yomamma said:
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a text color that matches that blue quote box. :rolleyes: Listen to your Uncle Artman and politely avert your eyes next time. :-p

• #6,667
Moonbear said:
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a text color that matches that blue quote box. :rolleyes: Listen to your Uncle Artman and politely avert your eyes next time. :-p
^^You could use pale turquoise, it works pretty well.^^

Last edited:
  • #6,668
I don't really care if I see anything that you would consider "bad for me" it's not like I haven't heard it on TV already

• #6,669
Artman said:
This looks like the stuff in Re-Animator.

How do you people ever expect to kill this thread if you inject it with reanimation fluid!
okay, you're stupid.

we're injecting huckleberry with the fluid. and it's not the fluid in the re-animator. this is 40% anthrax, 30%hydrogen and 30%uranium

|--██████-- <-Huckleberr

actually...

( | )
--██████--|

Last edited:
  • #6,670
yomamma said:
okay, you're stupid.

we're injecting huckleberry with the fluid. and it's not the fluid in the re-animator. this is 40% anthrax, 30%hydrogen and 30%uranium

|--██████-- <-Huckleberr

actually...

( | )
--██████--|
First of all I said it looks like the re-animator fluid. Second, how do we know that the re-animator fluid wasn't 40% anthrax, 30%hydrogen and 30%uranium. :confused: Third, if you're giving it to Huckleberry and he's in the thread, you are giving it to the thread. Forth, Huckleberry is a much bigger ass than that.

I mean has a much bigger ass than that. :redface: (Natural mistake).

Fifth, get back in the pool. :biggrin:

• #6,671
You do know I'm just messing with you, right Yomamma, I think you're a cool kid. :wink: :cool:

• #6,672
Moonbear said:
Yep, I have turtle pictures now too!
cloth88.jpg

http://www.turtles.org/
Why, aren't you just a little :devil:

:biggrin:

• #6,673
Geez, doesn't anybody around here care that little franzbear is facing a firing squad soon? :frown: Aren't you at least going to offer him a last meal?

• #6,674
yomamma said:
now when I grow up all crazy, I can't blame it on anyone because nobody would believe me when I would say, "it was statutory ape, I'm perfectly sane"
People might not understand what you are saying if you say statutoryape made you do it. I don't think your parents would be pleased with that at all.

Artman said:
Forth, Huckleberry is a much bigger ass than that.

I mean has a much bigger ass than that. (Natural mistake).
Both very true. :biggrin: Have you been spying on me?

yomamma said:
( | ) --██████--|
I don't have BToli. You know it's true right? You can't deny it. I made you say that. Seek enlightenment. :cool: I love BT
Oh no, I do have BToli!

• #6,675
Hey franzbear I'll feed you the 8000th post if you help me get it away from Moonbear.

Yeah, that's right. That post is mine. Wanna race?

• #6,676
Huckleberry said:
People might not understand what you are saying if you say statutoryape made you do it. I don't think your parents would be pleased with that at all.
Yeah, I can just imagine what would happen if he gave his parents that explanation. :rolleyes:

I don't have BToli. You know it's true right? You can't deny it. I made you say that. Seek enlightenment. :cool: I love BT
Oh no, I do have BToli!
AAAAAACCCCKKKKk! Okay, yomamma, it's confirmed. Give him the shot, now!

• #6,677
Huckleberry said:
Hey franzbear I'll feed you the 8000th post if you help me get it away from Moonbear.

Yeah, that's right. That post is mine. Wanna race?
No no no no...and it's 8000th reply, not 8000th post!

• #6,678
Moonbear said:
No no no no...and it's 8000th reply, not 8000th post!
Whatever, it's still mine. And then I'm going to choke franzbear with it.

• #6,679
Huckleberry said:
Why, aren't you just a little :devil:
Nope, I'm a LOT :devil:

:smile:

• #6,680
Gimme! Gimme!

• #6,681
It'll be MINE!

:biggrin: And it is! 8000th reply. Yet another milestone for darling franzbear. :smile:

• #6,682
Moonbear said:
It'll be MINE!
Moonbear scores! The crowd goes wild! :biggrin:

• #6,683
Okay franzbear, I've got dinner ready for you. You're really going to enjoy this!
We'll start at the beginning, with the big toe on your left foot. Then all your towes and fingers. It tastes just like tiny spare ribs. You'll love it. By the end of dinner there will be just enough of you left for me to shoot. About 2o0o replies.

• #6,684
What is all this hooey about replies. I like nice round numbers like 8000. 8001 is just unblanaced and will flip over. 0's don't weigh anything so the 8 is perfectly balanced. 8001, who ever heard of such a thing being important?

Is that really what you were going for?

• #6,685
What are you, Hannibal Lechter?

I'm just looking forward to the race for the 10000th post! :biggrin:

Back