Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,841
Math Is Hard said:
Thanks for letting us know. I have been worried about him. I sent him a PM ages ago and he never answered. I hope he will come and visit us again soon.

I don't know how soon it will be since it sounded like there was some complicated story behind why he doesn't have internet access (he said it's expensive when he does have access, so he must be using an internet cafe just to keep up with emails, which means he won't be spending a lot of time visiting us until he can resolve this problem).

I don't have much details; his message was short.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,842
he could go to the public library and live at the computer booth...seriously though, thanks for letting us know :wink:

• #7,843
No problem. I know people were asking, so I thought I'd relay the message.

• #7,844
must...kill...

• #7,845
yomamma said:
must...kill...
Killing is unhealthy at your age, yomamma.

• #7,846
shut...up...arildno...

• #7,847
arildno said:
Killing is unhealthy at your age, yomamma.

At what age does it become healthy? :rolleyes:

• #7,848
zanazzi78 said:

Hey, where'd you come from here?! Every time I get rid of someone, some new person wanders in thinking they're going to kill MY thread! If you know what's good for you, leave before it's too late! :wink: :biggrin:

• #7,849
zanazzi78 said:
From what I've heard, if you start killing at the age of 116, your own life-span&enjoyment will expand considerably..

• #7,850
Ooh, now I just can't wait for my 116th birthday! :rolleyes: Um...well...maybe I can.

• #7,851
shouldn't be to long till your 116th b-day moonbear. that's like what, 3 years?

*speeds off*

• #7,852
yomamma said:
shouldn't be to long till your 116th b-day moonbear. that's like what, 3 years?

*speeds off*

Hey you little whippersnapper, come back here so I can whack you with my cane! Where's SOS with her turbo-charged wheelchair when I need it?

• #7,853
Moonbear said:
Hey you little whippersnapper, come back here so I can whack you with my cane! Where's SOS with her turbo-charged wheelchair when I need it?
how to proceed
1. Squirt stickiness all over yomamma with your electroejaculator so that the brat becomes glued to the ground
2. Then walk over and whack him with your cane

• #7,854
:rolleyes: I think that would get you arrested for child molestation and child abuse all in one fell swoop!

Speaking of swooping, where have all my minions gone? They're supposed to protect me from bratty teens! :biggrin:

• #7,855
Moonbear said:
:rolleyes: I think that would get you arrested for child molestation and child abuse all in one fell swoop!

Speaking of swooping, where have all my minions gone? They're supposed to protect me from bratty teens! :biggrin:
Hey!
You were the one eager to swing your cane about in this manner!
I just provided you with a scheme to make that feasible.

• #7,856
Moonbear said:
It would have been if you just left it alone.

Oh, in good/bad news, I heard from Huck...I had an email about a week and a half old in my inbox that I hadn't gotten around to checking for. He's alive :smile:, but does not currently have internet access :frown:. Plus there's some other "life" stuff going on that's keeping him away anyway. But just thought I'd let folks know he's okay.
Thanks Moonbear, Hucks a cool guy. :smile:

• #7,857
Yep, I miss ol' flipper foot. :smile:

• #7,858
Ohhhh! 14 hours. we're going to have to fix that!

• #7,859
You're getting slow yomamma. Just wait until you're back in school and can't spend all day playing. This thread will be mine again, all mine! :biggrin:

• #7,860
you do have a job, right?

• #7,861
yomamma said:
you do have a job, right?
Yep, with just enough time between tasks to pop onto PF and check up on Franzbear during the day. :biggrin:

• #7,862
This thread should get locked , just to get rid off it.

• #7,863
Andy said:
This thread should get locked , just to get rid off it.
Evo tried that already.

• #7,864
Should try harder, i wouldn't have given into all of u guys crying about it.

• #7,865
Andy said:
Should try harder, i wouldn't have given into all of u guys crying about it.
Hey, don't look at me. I voted for it to stay dead.

• #7,866
Well i won't have a go at you then.

• #7,867
I did it for yomamma. He was heartbroken.

• #7,868
just a big sissy girl, no offence to any sissy girls out there.

• #7,869
I voted for it to stay dead too...that's why I'm still trying to kill it and finally put it out of its misery. Now if you just don't post anything after me, the deed will be done.

• #7,870
Evo said:
I did it for yomamma. He was heartbroken.
It's about time. He's 13 now.

• #7,871
Meh, he's a teenager now...time to toughen up and be a man!

• #7,872
Big Sissy Girl.

• #7,873
Andy said:
Big Sissy Girl.
As long as you can admit it to yourself. :biggrin:

• #7,874
actually I didn't care. it was for the sake of not voting on the same side as...you know... moonbear

• #7,875
yomamma said:
actually I didn't care. it was for the sake of not voting on the same side as...you know... moonbear
You know, even with my little green light on, you think I'm not watching you. :rolleyes:

Back