Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #2,661
Arildno, you are correct, it was wrong of me to try to minionize you. You are a far too noble and proud zaddick to be placed under me, perhapse if you were to help shovel this thread your brilliance and glory will be recognized by all and I shall of course bow down in worship to you.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,662
Whizzing off to google up on what "zaddick" means..
EDIT:
WHAT?
Should that be an "s"?
How evil and unforgivably rude..

Last edited:
  • #2,663
Allow me to save you the time my great. Zaddick is a term originating from the Hebrew word Tzaddik which appears in the Hebrew to describe a number of true beleivers, it has come to mean a Just and Virtuous person.
I hope I have pleased you my lord.

• #2,664
Gah! I give up on burying this thread, someone else can do it.

• #2,665
Huckleberry said:
I just wanted the cool costume.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, all of my minions get really cool costumes. Dark blue with silver trim for the rookies and gold trim for the captains. Oh, and poofy hats. That's always a sign of an elite squad of minions, and a great ploy to hide your true cunning and strength from the enemies. They're always fooled by the poofy hat, until you swoop down with surgical precision and we take the thread! Muwahahahahaaha! :devil:

• #2,666
It scared the hell out of me when I woke up after my traditional 4 hours of sleep and found an additional 3 pages here. What a relief to find out that 2 1/2 of them were Smurf, so I don't have to read them.

Moonbear said:
how about becoming one of my minions? I think I offer a better benefits package. and then there's the biology lessons; we have a back room in the laundromat for those. :wink: :cool:
I hadn't considered the benefits package before. Maybe I'll consider miniondom under your domain. Since you have to stay off your back for a couple of weeks, I'd expect you to be in charge anyway. :approve:

• #2,667
So Moonbear, why are you posting in orange? Something happen in the last few pages?

• #2,668
lol, YOU THINK?

• #2,669
Sorry Smurf, I'm going to have to go with Moonbear's offer. Shovelling is more of a hobby while swooping has been a passion ever since I jumped of the porch when I was a child because I thought I could fly. I also tried to lift myself up by my feet, but that's another wallydraigled story.

Swoop!
Huck

• #2,670
You've all been brainwashed.

• #2,671
Oh "honeyed words."

• #2,672
There's a pun about Moonbear eating her words, as a bear eats honey, which doesn't make sense in the context.

• #2,673
Moonbear said:
Then some schmuck always comes along and...
Hi. I'm back. :smile:

• #2,674
Artman said:
Hi. I'm back. :smile:
"Speak, and he shall appear..." :rolleyes:

• #2,675
Moonbear said:
Honeyed words...hmmm...is that this color? If you don't want to become one of Smurf's minions, how about becoming one of my minions? I think I offer a better benefits package. There's unlimited access to the laundromat; you can even invite your dates over to join you on the turbo-charged 18 hp Maytag. Um, then there's the protection we offer from the Artman families. We've got pretty good relations with the Southwest families though, so no need to worry about them (though, we have to keep a bit of an eye on them with SOS running the show while tribdog is staying on the down-low). Oh, and then there's the biology lessons; we have a back room in the laundromat for those. :wink: :cool:
Why not offer double shifts volunteering at the PF Cancer clinic as well?

• #2,676
BicycleTree said:
There's a pun about Moonbear eating her words, as a bear eats honey, which doesn't make sense in the context.
Yes, there IS a pun in this, but as yet, it sulks, remaining hidden.

• #2,677
Smurf said:
...you are correct,...your brilliance and glory will be recognized by all and I shall of course bow down in worship to you.
You talkin' to me? :-p

• #2,678
If you want to shovel and dig to Smurf's content, you're welcome to it..:smile:

• #2,679
arildno said:
No thanks, I just figure you all could recognize my brilliance and glory and all that. :approve: :biggrin:

• #2,680
arildno said:
There's already enough shovelling to be done just trying to follow these posts. :biggrin:

• #2,681
Artman:
I'm sure Smurf will find you glorious. Even divine, perhaps..

• #2,682
arildno said:
Artman:
I'm sure Smurf will find you glorious. Even divine, perhaps..

Smurf said:
...you are correct,...
:approve:

• #2,683
Danger said:
There's already enough shovelling to be done just trying to follow these posts. :biggrin:
Hey!

• #2,684
To each his own,and not others. That's what some ought to try to live after.

Last edited:
  • #2,685
Artman said:
Hey!
Yes...? o:)

• #2,686
I was looking through this magazine, which shall rename nameless, and saw a list of best movie quotes ever. My favorite is from the movie Office Space. An unvalued and socially wallydraigled employee is waiting anxiously for a piece of rapidly disappearing cake at an office party and he says "The ratio of people to cake is too big." Ofcourse he is the only one to go without. Poor guy. After I finished :smile: I would give him a big fat piece of cake.

Huck

• #2,687
Moonbear said:
Honeyed words...hmmm...is that this color? If you don't want to become one of Smurf's minions, how about becoming one of my minions? I think I offer a better benefits package. There's unlimited access to the laundromat; you can even invite your dates over to join you on the turbo-charged 18 hp Maytag. Um, then there's the protection we offer from the Artman families. We've got pretty good relations with the Southwest families though, so no need to worry about them (though, we have to keep a bit of an eye on them with SOS running the show while tribdog is staying on the down-low). Oh, and then there's the biology lessons; we have a back room in the laundromat for those. :wink: :cool:
Very clever, honeying your words. Benefits package? I am easily wooed with green apple martinis and demented entertainment. "Biology lessons" -- very clever reference to the cancer clinc! :biggrin:

• #2,688
Artman said:
No thanks, I just figure you all could recognize my brilliance and glory and all that. :approve: :biggrin:
Talk about shoveling...(and I'm not referring to this thread). :smile:

• #2,689
SOS2008 said:
Very clever, honeying your words. Benefits package? I am easily wooed with green apple martinis and demented entertainment. "Biology lessons" -- very clever reference to the cancer clinc! :biggrin:
Ah Ha! So she was offering extra volunteer time at the cancer clinic! HA! I suspected that was the case, but I wasn't wise to her oh-so-subtile inuendo.

• #2,690
SOS2008 said:
Talk about shoveling...(and I'm not referring to this thread). :smile:
Hey! Nobody wants to recognize my brilliance and stuff. :cry:

• #2,691
You know what's funny?

• #2,692
Artman said:
Ah Ha! So she was offering extra volunteer time at the cancer clinic! HA! I suspected that was the case, but I wasn't wise to her oh-so-subtile inuendo.
Beware of her; she's like a lamia. Before you know it, you're buried in her coils.
EDIT:
Here's how a lamia looks like:
http://www.knight-online.com.my/images/conceptart/lamia.jpg
And here's another one:
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/vampire-lamia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,693
No fair! We're only 25 posts from the 4000 mark and once again I have to go someplace, because I have a real life :cry: :cry: :cry: I mean...darn, I'm probably going to miss it again. :biggrin:

• #2,694
arildno said:
Beware of her; she's like a lamia. Before you know it, you're buried in her coils.
EDIT:
Here's how a lamia looks like:
http://www.knight-online.com.my/images/conceptart/lamia.jpg
Is that bra electrified? Because those hand like things on there, if they were electrified, well... :blushing: Yeah, I imagine she is like that. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,695
Some people think ghosts are made out of electricity

Back