What are the Interests and Background of a Multitalented Scientist?

• Thread starter Yianos
  • Start date
In summary, a multitalented scientist is someone who possesses a diverse range of interests and backgrounds, allowing them to excel in multiple fields of science. They typically have a broad knowledge base and a strong curiosity that drives them to explore different areas of study. Multitalented scientists often have a multidisciplinary background, combining expertise in various fields such as biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics. They are also highly adaptable and able to quickly learn and apply new skills, making them valuable assets in the scientific community.
Yianos
Hey guys, I'm glad to be here. I got sucked into reading posts on this forum while doing research.

I am currently working on my second PhD thesis, in which I am getting from University of Michigan (Undergraduate from Harvard). My undergraduate was focused on a Physics and Electrical Engineering double major.

As for a little bit of my personal life, My name is Jonathan, my religion is agnostic. I was born and raised in Canada. And was known as (in high school) "That super ADHD kid that is good at math and chess." Thankfully now I am prescribed with Ritalin so I can sit down long enough to complete a thesis :D.

Glad to be here and I hope I can contribute something useful to this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Yianos.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif