What courses are available for a new member starting an engineering path?

• Thread starter finch866
  • Start date
In summary, there are a variety of courses available for new members starting an engineering path. These courses cover a range of topics such as basic engineering principles, mathematics, computer programming, and specialized areas of engineering such as mechanical, electrical, or civil engineering. Some courses may also include hands-on projects or internships to gain practical experience. It is important for new members to carefully consider their interests and career goals in order to choose the most relevant and beneficial courses for their engineering path.
finch866
New member, starting a new educational path toward engineering (most likely mechanical). Had a bachelors in music performance before, lots of hard work ahead!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
finch866 said:
New member, starting a new educational path toward engineering (most likely mechanical). Had a bachelors in music performance before, lots of hard work ahead!
It seems you've already read https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/new-member.950510/#post-6019169 post. But welcome once again to our forum! Do check out the Engineering category in the media gallery. I've posted (and will be posting) some good courses there. In cases you require some course, send me a private message and I'll see if I can help.

Wrichik.