What is the best way to improve in physics?

• Thread starter Narrowsoftheharpeth
  • Start date
In summary, the best way to improve in physics is to practice solving problems and using critical thinking skills. It is also important to have a strong foundation in basic concepts and to regularly review and study the material. Seeking help from teachers or tutors and actively participating in class discussions can also greatly enhance understanding and retention of physics concepts. Additionally, engaging in hands-on experiments and real-world applications can provide a deeper understanding of the subject. Consistent effort and dedication are key in mastering the complex concepts of physics.
Narrowsoftheharpeth
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hi all! Excited to get some help when I need it and learn more about the interesting world of physics with y'all!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines. Basically, please be aware that while we can provide hints to help you solve your course problems, we cannot solve them for you.

I am aware, thank you! I wouldn't learn anything if you guys did all the work! I want to get better, not lazier haha!

• Haha
Likes berkeman, PeroK, jedishrfu and 1 other person