What resources are available for remote internships during Covid-19?

• Thread starter LaunyO
  • Start date
In summary, there are several resources available for remote internships during Covid-19. Many companies and organizations have shifted their internship programs online, providing opportunities for students to gain valuable experience and skills remotely. Additionally, there are virtual internship platforms and job boards specifically geared towards remote internships, making it easier for students to search and apply for these opportunities. Furthermore, universities and career centers are also offering support and resources for students looking for remote internships, such as virtual career fairs and workshops. With the current pandemic, remote internships have become a viable option for students, providing them with a way to gain professional experience and make connections in their field while staying safe at home.
LaunyO
How did you find PF?
google search
Hi everybody,

I am a French engineering student currently doing my internship at home due to the Covid-19.
Unfortunately I do not have many support or people to aks for help, so I hope this forum can help me.

Likes Janosh89, PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile: