Where Can I Find Reliable Help for My Recent Car Accident?

• Thread starter jenn9713
  • Start date
In summary, if you have recently been in a car accident and need reliable help, there are a few options available. You can seek assistance from your insurance company, as they may have resources and services to help you. Another option is to hire a personal injury lawyer who specializes in car accidents. They can guide you through the legal process and help you receive the compensation you deserve. Additionally, you can reach out to local support groups or online communities for advice and support. It is important to seek help as soon as possible after a car accident to ensure that your rights are protected and you receive the necessary assistance.
jenn9713
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello! I’m Jenn. I joined this forum page to try to get help with a car accident I was recently in.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

jenn9713 said:
How did you find PF?: Google search

Hello! I’m Jenn. I joined this forum page to try to get help with a car accident I was recently in.
I'm sorry but we can't do this, for many reasons. Some of them are:
  • we will never know all details, regardless how you will try to describe them
  • we lack the necessary data about the kinetics and materials involved
  • we cannot say something which possibly has legal consequences
  • we do not have certified experts for it
  • we cannot really control who will answer and whether it will be reliable

Best you can do is looking for a local expert, often an engineer, who has the expertise to investigate car accidents. Someone whose result could hold in front of a court.

Likes berkeman