Where Can I Get DIY Advice for My Physics-Based Project?

• Thread starter foal_11
  • Start date
In summary, there are several online and offline resources available for DIY advice for physics-based projects. Online sources such as forums, YouTube tutorials, and blogs offer a wide range of tips, techniques, and step-by-step instructions for various projects. Offline options include libraries, community centers, and maker spaces where individuals can access books, workshops, and knowledgeable experts. Additionally, seeking advice from friends, family, or professionals with experience in physics can also be helpful. Ultimately, the best source for DIY advice will depend on the specific project and individual preferences.
foal_11
How did you find PF?
Google
Just joined this forum. Am 38 years old (based in Canada) and have been working in the software industry for 15 years.
I'm trying to work on a physical device for a personal project and trying to figure out the nitty gritties. My high school physics is quite rusty.

Likes berkeman and member 587159
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi.

:welcome:

I hope you have a good time here!

Likes foal_11
Welcome to the PF. :smile:
foal_11 said:
I'm trying to work on a physical device for a personal project and trying to figure out the nitty gritties. My high school physics is quite rusty.
You might want to post in the DIY forum for advice about your project:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/diy-projects.264/

Or in the EE or ME forums if your project is more focused and less general. Enjoy! :smile:

Likes foal_11