Who took the AP Physics C exam today?

In summary, the conversation participants agreed that the recent test was more difficult than expected, especially the free response section. They also discussed the difficulty of the multiple choice questions, with some hoping they did well on them.
k_endall
Sorry I didn't know where else to post this. But I thought that test was way harder than any of the practice tests I've taken. The free response, at least.

Physics news on Phys.org
Agreed, after reviewing about 10 years worth of free response there was no situation that i can recall which was similar to the second and third free response. The multiple choice was not that difficult however.

I totally agree. The first one was not so bad, but the second and third FR were insane. I just hope I got as many multiple choice questions right as I felt like I did, otherwise there is no way I got a 3 or better.

Related to Who took the AP Physics C exam today?

1. Who is eligible to take the AP Physics C exam?

Any high school student who has completed the prerequisite courses in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry can take the AP Physics C exam.

2. When is the AP Physics C exam offered?

The AP Physics C exam is offered once a year in May. The specific date varies each year, so it is important to check the College Board website for the most current exam schedule.

3. How long is the AP Physics C exam?

The AP Physics C exam consists of two sections, each lasting 90 minutes. The first section is multiple choice and the second section is free response. There is also a 15-minute break in between the two sections.

4. What topics are covered on the AP Physics C exam?

The AP Physics C exam covers mechanics and electricity and magnetism. Within these topics, students are expected to have a deep understanding of calculus-based concepts and problem-solving skills.

5. How is the AP Physics C exam scored?

The AP Physics C exam is scored on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest score. The multiple choice section is worth 50% of the overall score, while the free response section is worth the other 50%. Scores of 3 or higher are considered passing and may earn college credit at some universities.