Why is the latex not showing in my blog categories?

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter stevebd1
  • Start date
In summary, the issue of latex not showing in blogs has been brought up before and can be fixed by editing and saving the blog. However, this also removes the blog from its category. The issue has not been addressed despite previous discussions.
stevebd1
Insights Author
Gold Member
I've noticed that the latex in most of my blogs is not showing. I'm aware that in order to get the latex to show again, I need to open the blog for editing and simply save. The issue with this is that this also knocks the blog out of the category it is in. While it's not a major hassle, if it's an easy fix, it would be appreciated if it could be sorted.

Steve

Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Why is the latex not showing in my blog categories?

What are blog categories?

Blog categories are a way to organize and group blog posts according to their topic or subject. They help readers easily navigate and find content that interests them.

How do I create blog categories?

To create blog categories, you can either use a built-in category feature of your blogging platform or manually create and label categories yourself. It's important to have a clear and consistent naming system for your categories.

Why are blog categories important?

Blog categories are important because they help improve the overall user experience of your blog. They make it easier for readers to find and access specific content, and they also help with SEO by organizing and grouping related posts together.

How many blog categories should I have?

There is no set number of blog categories that you should have. It ultimately depends on the amount and variety of content you have on your blog. It's important to have enough categories to cover your main topics, but not too many that it becomes overwhelming for readers.

Can I change blog categories after publishing a post?

Yes, you can change blog categories after publishing a post. Most blogging platforms allow you to edit and update the categories of a post at any time. This can be helpful if you realize a post belongs in a different category or if you want to add a new category to your blog.