Who's Ready to Celebrate Moonbear and Zz's Marriage at the Tiki Bar?

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, Moonbear and Zz have got married, and everyone is excited for their honeymoon. Zz is a biophysicist, and Moonbear is a physicist, which is apparently a terrible abomination. They're going to Disneyland for their honeymoon.
JamesU
Gold Member
Here is a thread to ccelebrate moonbear's and Zz's new marriage!

(tiki bar)

CONGRATS!

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations Moonbear & Zz!

(I did see where Zz offered to marry her yesterday, that's a proposal in my book!) :biggrin:

Great now I have to buy a present... ok, where are you two registered at? :groan: :smile:

They need a cake! :eek:

I can supply an ice sculpture :D

is it a sculptre of a pengwuino?

mattmns said:
Great now I have to buy a present... ok, where are you two registered at? :groan: :smile:
The Disney store.

Thanks yomamma. I think you're allowed to drink in Moonbear and Zz's wedding party! :wink:
I don't know what's Zz reaction! :rolleyes: You know he said he would marry Moonbear if sha has a Mickey garden in front of her home! But who cares! He has to marry Moonbear anyway! o:)

Congratulations Zz & Moonbear!

yomamma said:
is it a sculptre of a pengwuino?

Of course!

Whaa?? Huh?? :confused: Where have I been? How did this happen?? A physicist and a biologist? What horrible abomination will come of this??!

oh, yeah, a biophysicist, I guess. :redface:

well, congratulations, then! :approve:

Where will the honeymoon be?

god, I'm stupid for asking, DISNEYLAND!

yomamma said:
Where will the honeymoon be?

god, I'm stupid for asking, DISNEYLAND!
:smile::smile::smile: And wheere they want to live? Disneyland!

Math Is Hard said:
Whaa?? Huh?? :confused: Where have I been? How did this happen?? A physicist and a biologist? What horrible abomination will come of this??!

oh, yeah, a biophysicist, I guess. :redface:

well, congratulations, then! :approve:

DITTO :redface:

:bugeye: :bugeye: :eek:

When did this happen?! Did I drink so much at the reception that I forgot getting married?

Where's the groom? I think poor Zz still doesn't know what's happened to him! :smile: And well i expect we would have a great party while our members and mentors are here! So where are they?
Do I need to invite them here? o:)

If Zz doesn't get back soon, moonbear is going to have a lonely honeymoon...Even though he's probably already in disneyland...

FAQ: Who's Ready to Celebrate Moonbear and Zz's Marriage at the Tiki Bar?

1. What is the significance of Moonbear and Zz's marriage at the Tiki Bar?

The marriage at the Tiki Bar symbolizes the union of two individuals who have found love and happiness in each other. It also signifies the celebration of their commitment to each other in front of their loved ones.

2. Why did Moonbear and Zz choose to have their marriage at a Tiki Bar?

Moonbear and Zz wanted a unique and fun location for their marriage, and the Tiki Bar provided the perfect atmosphere for their celebration. It also holds special meaning for the couple, as it is where they had their first date.

3. Will the Tiki Bar be open to the public during the marriage celebration?

No, the Tiki Bar will be closed to the public during Moonbear and Zz's marriage celebration. This is to ensure privacy for the couple and their guests, and to create a more intimate and personalized setting for the special occasion.

4. What type of food and drinks will be served at the Tiki Bar during the marriage celebration?

The Tiki Bar will be serving a variety of tropical-themed food and drinks, including Hawaiian-inspired dishes and fruity cocktails. There will also be vegetarian and vegan options available for guests with dietary restrictions.

5. Will there be any traditional marriage customs incorporated into the celebration at the Tiki Bar?

Yes, Moonbear and Zz have chosen to incorporate some traditional marriage customs into their celebration, such as exchanging vows and rings, and having a first dance. However, they have also added their own personal touches to make the ceremony unique and reflective of their relationship.