Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone.

• Thread starter kubu
  • Start date
In summary: It's not that difficult to understand what I am saying, it's just that you are not using proper English. You are saying that voltage is the difference in electrical potential between two points in a circuit, and is measured in volts. Current is the flow of electric charges (electrons) in a conductor. So if voltage is introduced to the free electrons, it might affect their flow.
kubu
Actually , i got a physics coursework..but there are some difficult question which makes me bein confused.. , they are :
1) How does voltage affect the free electrons ?
2) Choose a factor that will affect the current flowing through a length of resistance wire held at a constant voltage and carry out an investigation to determine the relationship ?
I hope I can get some useful information from others as well..thanks so much..

Physics news on Phys.org
For number two, this may be useful.

Here is the equation for calculating the resistance of a wire.

[tex]R = p \frac {l} {A}[/tex]

p = resistivity of the substance
A = area
l = length

Just put that equation into words and you can figure what factor can affect the current flowing in a wire. You could always make an analogy between water flow and electron flow and the wire and a piece of pipe if it helps.

Last edited:
For your other question, how do you think voltage would affect (free) electrons? Do you know what volatge is?

i'v juz got ur point out here...let me insist urs mentioned above...
Voltage is the difference in electrical potential btn 2 points in a circuit.Its the push or pressure behind current flow through a circuit , and is measured in (V) volts..i hope its gud ideal..

Alrite...Im so appreciated abt it..in fact , Voltage is the difference in electrical potential btn 2 points in a circuit. Its the push or pressure behind current flow through a circuit , and is measured in (V) Volts...

Okay, so since you know what voltage is, how does this push and/or potential difference affect free electrons?

HINT: think about the definition of current.

And one more thing, I had a hard time trying to figure out what you were trying to say. This is not an internet chat room.

Wow..its grt..thax ranger..
Voltage is the difference in electrical potentia; btn 2 points in a circuit.Its the push or pressure behind current flow through a circuit , and is measured in (V) Volts...

sorrie..im not purposive to repeat for more times my reply..but i got some trouble here wit the NET..dats why...i posted dat statement for 3 times at once..im so sorry..
i find hard to feedback ur question..its so confused..

i find hard to feedback ur question..its so confused..

Exactly what is so confusing? Like I said before, you already know what voltage is, I gave you a hint. Just piece it together.

yap..its indeed hard to find a correct answer..i got ur Hint..but it doesn't help me to figure out wat it is.So watwatever u showed..Does Voltage familiar to current is dis matter..? juz help me find it out

Yap..its really hard to find out a direction from your hint..Juz look through , Voltage definition doesn't figure out that concern to the current..i just wonder...Can u make it clear ?

Okay then. Here is a second big hint.

Current is the flow of electric charges (electrons) in a conductor.

So I wonder what would happen if I introduced voltage (potential difference) to (free) electrons...ummmm...

Kubu, it seems English is not your first language, it is very difficult to understand what you are saying. You are using words that do not exist in the English language and people are having to guess what you are trying to say. Please try to make an effort to use proper English words, not slang.

Thanks.

Related to Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone.

1. What is "Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone"?

"Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" refers to the concept of receiving assistance or support from others, rather than relying solely on oneself. It acknowledges that we all need help at times and that we can benefit from the knowledge, skills, and resources of others.

2. How can "Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" benefit me as a scientist?

Collaboration and teamwork are essential in scientific research and progress. By embracing the idea of "kind of helpin from othersthax everyone," scientists can work together, share ideas and resources, and ultimately achieve more significant results and advancements in their respective fields.

3. Can "Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" lead to plagiarism or unethical practices?

No, "kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" is not about taking credit for someone else's work or ideas. It is about acknowledging and appreciating the contributions of others and using them to enhance one's own work. As scientists, it is essential to give credit where credit is due and uphold ethical standards in all collaborations.

4. How can I become better at "Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone"?

To improve at "kind of helpin from othersthax everyone," it is crucial to cultivate good communication skills, be open to feedback and constructive criticism, and actively seek out opportunities to collaborate with others. It is also essential to recognize and value the diverse perspectives and expertise that others can bring to the table.

5. Is "Kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" applicable only in the scientific community?

No, the concept of "kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" can be applied in various fields and aspects of life. It is a fundamental human behavior that promotes teamwork, community, and progress. Whether in a scientific setting or not, embracing "kind of helpin from othersthax everyone" can lead to positive outcomes and better relationships with others.