3 ways wireless electricity transmissions

They use magnetic induction to transfer energy from the base to the brushIn summary, there are three main ways of wireless electricity transmission: through light, magnetic induction, and unspecified forms of energy. Light is a commonly used method for directing energy in a specific direction, while magnetic induction is used in devices such as wireless chargers for electric toothbrushes. However, the specific method used depends on the desired application and power requirements.
benbennza1

Homework Statement

list 3 ways of wireless electricity transmission and how??

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

i got nothing =.=

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
GAWD! i got pwned by wikipedia HOLY CRaP!
exactly 3 points...=.=

i want some pratical method for wireless energy transfer?
please help me...

suraj999 said:
i want some pratical method for wireless energy transfer?
please help me...

Do you mean how to get a small amount of 'some energy' of unspecified form, across a gap or do you have a specific application with a certain power requirement?
In general, Light is a pretty good way of 'aiming' energy in a wanted direction, through space.

Those wireless chargers for electric toothbrushes are neat.

Related to 3 ways wireless electricity transmissions

What is wireless electricity transmission?

Wireless electricity transmission is the process of transmitting electrical energy from a power source to a device without the use of physical wires or cables. This is achieved through the use of electromagnetic waves.

How does wireless electricity transmission work?

Wireless electricity transmission works by using an electromagnetic field to transfer energy from a power source to a receiving device. This is achieved through the use of a transmitter, which converts electrical energy into an oscillating electromagnetic field, and a receiver, which converts the electromagnetic energy back into electrical energy.

What are the advantages of wireless electricity transmission?

Some potential advantages of wireless electricity transmission include reduced reliance on physical wires and cables, increased convenience and flexibility in charging devices, and the potential for increased efficiency in energy consumption.

What are the challenges of implementing wireless electricity transmission?

Some challenges of implementing wireless electricity transmission include potential interference with other electronic devices, limitations on distance and efficiency, and potential safety concerns with exposure to electromagnetic fields.

What are the potential applications of wireless electricity transmission?

Possible applications of wireless electricity transmission include wireless charging for electronic devices, powering remote or hard-to-reach devices, and potentially even wireless power grids for larger-scale energy distribution.