74htc properties of this series (TTL)

In summary, TTL stands for Transistor-Transistor Logic and is a type of digital circuit known for its low power consumption, high speed, and compatibility with various voltages. It works by using transistors and logic gates to process digital signals. Some advantages of using TTL include its simplicity, affordability, and versatility. It is commonly used in electronic devices, communication and control systems, and automotive electronics.
Dave06
Hi .. I have looked every where for the properties of this series (TTL)

i can't find it anywhere .. any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org

It's CMOS technology CD74HCT (rather than HTC), which is short for high speed cmos with ttl logic thresholds

Last edited:
I did a quick search for Texas Instruments 74HCT family and found these applicatoion notes: http://focus.ti.com/general/docs/techdocsabstract.tsp?abstractName=scla011"

Last edited by a moderator:

FAQ: 74htc properties of this series (TTL)

1. What is TTL?

TTL stands for Transistor-Transistor Logic, which is a type of digital circuit used in electronics.

2. What are the properties of TTL?

The main properties of TTL include low power consumption, high speed, and compatibility with a wide range of voltages.

3. How does TTL work?

TTL works by using transistors as switches to control the flow of electricity through the circuit. It uses a combination of logic gates to process and manipulate digital signals.

4. What are the advantages of using TTL?

Some advantages of using TTL include its high speed, low power consumption, and ability to operate at a wide range of voltages. It also has a simple design and is relatively inexpensive.

5. What are some common applications of TTL?

TTL is commonly used in electronic devices such as computers, calculators, and digital clocks. It is also used in communication systems, control systems, and automotive electronics.