A newcomer to physics could use a little help?

• Thread starter dude123470
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation touched upon the topic of dimensions, particularly the 4th and 7th dimensions. It was discussed how connecting two seventh dimensional points creates a connection between two infinities in the 1st dimension, and how adding another seventh dimensional point and branching off creates a completely different Universe, entering the 8th dimension. There was also a request for help with writing beginner physics formulas, which was followed by a recommendation for a helpful resource.
dude123470
Hey Guys!

I have a few questions if you don't mind...

First of all, would this be an accurate description of the 4th Dimension?

The Seventh Dimension

If we took two seventh dimensional points and put them across from each other. Then, we took a line and connected both of them, we would be connecting two infinities in the 1st dimension. Since they are both in the same dimension, they all go X (forward/back). But if we made another seventh dimensional point and put it to the left of the line, and then made another branch joining that one. We would then be crossing 1st dimensional infinities with 2nd dimensional infinities which is a completely different Universe. Thus entering the 8th Dimension.

---------------------------

And I was also wondering, could someone help me with writing beginner physics formulas if they didn't mind?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry! I mean 7th Dimension

Follow this:

Its quite handy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sirchick said:
Follow this:

Its quite handy :)

Haha, thank you very much!

But, I have already seen these videos.

Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
for reaching out and asking for help! I'm happy to assist you in any way I can. First of all, the description of the 4th dimension that you provided is not entirely accurate. The concept of dimensions can be a bit complex and can vary depending on the context, but in general, the 4th dimension is often described as time. This means that the first three dimensions (length, width, and height) describe the physical space we live in, while the 4th dimension adds the element of time, allowing us to describe the movement and change of objects.

As for your description of the 7th dimension, it is important to note that dimensions are not physical places or objects, but rather mathematical concepts used to understand and describe the world around us. So while your description may be a creative way of visualizing dimensions, it is not necessarily scientifically accurate.

In terms of beginner physics formulas, it would be helpful to know specifically what you need help with. There are many different formulas in physics, each with its own purpose and application. If you have a specific formula or concept in mind, I would be happy to explain it to you in a way that is easy to understand. Otherwise, I recommend doing some research and studying the basics of physics to get a better understanding of the subject. I hope this helps!

FAQ: A newcomer to physics could use a little help?

1. What is physics?

Physics is a branch of science that deals with the study of matter, energy, and their interactions. It seeks to understand the fundamental laws and principles that govern the behavior of the physical world.

2. How can I improve my understanding of physics?

To improve your understanding of physics, you can read textbooks, attend lectures, and practice problem-solving. It is also helpful to think critically and ask questions about the concepts you are learning.

3. What are some common misconceptions about physics?

Some common misconceptions about physics include thinking that it only deals with complex equations and that it is not relevant to everyday life. However, physics is all around us and helps us understand the world we live in.

4. What are some essential concepts in physics?

Some essential concepts in physics include motion, energy, forces, and interactions between matter. These concepts form the basis for understanding more complex topics such as electricity, magnetism, and quantum mechanics.

5. How can I apply physics in my daily life?

Physics is applied in many aspects of our daily lives, such as technology, transportation, and even sports. Understanding the principles of physics can help you make informed decisions and solve problems in your everyday activities.