An engineer and a scientist wanna be

• Thread starter lxsameer
  • Start date
In summary, an engineer and scientist both aspire to use their knowledge and skills to solve complex problems and make new discoveries. They may differ in their approach and methods, with engineers focusing on practical applications and scientists delving into theoretical research, but both have a passion for innovation and a strong foundation in math and science. Ultimately, both professions play crucial roles in advancing technology and understanding the world around us.
lxsameer
Hi folks.
I'm a software engineer with about 16 years of experience with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering (Yeah i know, not related to my job :)) ). I love computer science and software engineering but more important than that I always wanted to know more about the space since I was a child. Now that i have time and resources to pursue my dreams. I'd like to learn more and more about physics and astrophysics. I'm happy that I've found this place and I'm going to ask tons of questions and use your experience.

Cheers

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
We're happy you found us. Welcome to PF.

Likes lxsameer
The title, though...

An engineer and a scientist want to be walk into a bar. So, the bartender says...Anyways, welcome Ixsameer.

Likes lxsameer