An introduction by johnjohn22

• Thread starter johnjohn22
  • Start date
In summary, JohnJohn22 is a user on an unknown platform who introduces themselves and their interests. They mention their love for music, travel, and photography, as well as their desire to connect with others who share similar passions. JohnJohn22 also expresses their willingness to learn and grow from others, making it clear that they are open-minded and curious. Overall, JohnJohn22's introduction showcases their friendly and outgoing personality, making them a potential valuable addition to any community.
johnjohn22
Hello everyone:I am new to this Forum. My background is very diversified in many skilled technical disciplines such as HVAC, electricity, electronics, pneumatics, and hydrolics, and computer hardware. My formal academic education is 13 years. However, my technical education is over 20 years, and ongoing at age 75. I also spent 2 years of ground school and flight training to secure my private pilots license, which I received in the early 1970's. I have also run my own S-corporation in the HVAC/R business for a number of years.I have taught technical skills in technical high school, private tec.school, community college, and in the transportation industry as a technical training instructor in the organizational training and development department. I have written four books on technical subjects, and they are all registered in the Bureau of copyrights in Washington D.C.

1. 1987 - How to stop smoking for a lifetime. I did seminars with the book.
2. 1992 - Understading basic terminology of air conditioning and refrigeration -Taught
semister in community college, and in the transportation industry.
3. 1999 - How to build your own state of the art computer. sold books to vendors at computer shows.
4. 2015 - You, Your Money, and the Stock Market.- use as my reference to make money. This book was not written for publication, but for my own use. It is also registered.
5. 2020 - My second book on the stock market should be released to the public.
6. 2025 - What's it all about universe? Why don't you just tell them, that you have always been here.

Ladies and gentlemen if you want answers, keep looking outside of your paradigm of reality, and don't always follow the crowd.

Likes cnh1995
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!