An Oriental with low education background

• Thread starter Hir
  • Start date
In summary, an Oriental with low education background refers to a person of Asian descent who has received minimal formal education. This individual may face barriers in accessing higher education and employment opportunities due to their lack of qualifications. It is important to recognize and address the systemic issues that contribute to this educational disadvantage and work towards creating equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of their cultural background or education level.
Hir
How did you find PF?
Google search
I am a Chinese who does not understand English, and the way of communication is usually through the translation tools. In the future, I plan to discuss "perpetual motion machines" in the forum. My goal is to change the world and I strive for truth; please don't stop me before there is no evidence that there is a problem with my design!

• Haha
Likes davenn and malawi_glenn
Physics news on Phys.org
Hir said:
In the future, I plan to discuss "perpetual motion machines" in the forum.
Please do not. This forum does not permit discussion of perpetual motion machines. They violate the laws of physics and are impossible.

Likes Bystander
An imaginative design should not be banned just because the name is "perpetual motion machine". Known things may not necessarily be correct. If possible, pointing out unreasonable designs seems to be more popular!

• Sad
Likes PeroK
Likes russ_watters, malawi_glenn and fresh_42