Another question thrown at you

• Thread starter precondition
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about proving a mathematical equation involving a second order partial derivative. The participants discuss the function F(x,y) and its derivatives, as well as the use of the chain rule in solving the problem. The conversation ends with a request for help with the remaining questions.
precondition
I think I'll get banned soon posting multiple questions at the same time, but allow me to continue,
if f,g:R-->R both of class C2(differentiable twice)
Define F(x,y)=f(x+g(y))
Show that (DxF)(DxDyF)=(DyF)(D^2xF) where D^2xF is second order partial derivative with respect to x
I'm dying here...

Physics news on Phys.org
umm... forget it I think I can do this one.. lol

Umm... I'm stuck..

Rewrite [itex]F_x(x,y)[/itex] and [itex]F_{yx}(x,y)[/itex] in terms of derivatives of [itex]f(x+g(y))[/itex] and [itex]g(y)[/itex] (the rest is straightforward manipulation, using the chain rule).

Yes! It did work! Thank you!
Now please the remaining questions I posted, could anyone please answer??

FAQ: Another question thrown at you

1. What is "Another question thrown at you"?

"Another question thrown at you" is a phrase often used to describe a situation where someone is being asked a lot of questions, one after the other. It can also be used to express frustration or annoyance at being bombarded with multiple questions.

2. How do you respond to "Another question thrown at you"?

The best way to respond to "Another question thrown at you" is to remain calm and answer each question to the best of your ability. You can also politely ask the person to slow down or clarify their questions if needed.

3. Why do people ask "Another question thrown at you"?

People may ask "Another question thrown at you" for a variety of reasons. They may be genuinely curious and eager to learn more about a topic, or they may be trying to challenge or test your knowledge. In some cases, it may also be a way for them to engage in conversation or keep the discussion going.

4. How can you handle being asked "Another question thrown at you" in a professional setting?

In a professional setting, it is important to remain composed and respond to each question respectfully. Take a moment to gather your thoughts before answering and try to maintain a positive attitude, even if you feel overwhelmed. It is also okay to politely decline to answer a question if it is outside of your area of expertise.

5. Is "Another question thrown at you" a form of harassment?

No, "Another question thrown at you" is not considered a form of harassment unless it is being used to intentionally make someone feel uncomfortable or targeted. In most cases, it is simply a way for people to engage in conversation and learn more about a topic.

Back