Any Abaqus related matters in this forum?

In summary, the conversation is about a forum where discussions related to the software Abaqus can be found. The individual asks for guidance on where to post a message regarding Abaqus and explains that it is a Finite Element Analysis software. The expert then mentions that most of the posts related to Abaqus can be found in the ME forum or the Math & Science Software forum.
kaizen.moto
Dear all,

This forum is really great.
Iam just wondering if there is any dicussion with regard to Abaqus matters. If there is one, please let me know which section that I should post the message to.
For anyone who is not familiar about Abaqus, it is a Finite Element Analysis software that can simulate the stress, deformation etc etc of virtually of any kind.

Please let me know

Physics news on Phys.org
kaizen.moto said:
Dear all,

This forum is really great.
Iam just wondering if there is any dicussion with regard to Abaqus matters. If there is one, please let me know which section that I should post the message to.
For anyone who is not familiar about Abaqus, it is a Finite Element Analysis software that can simulate the stress, deformation etc etc of virtually of any kind.

Please let me know

I did a PF search on Abaqus, and it looks like most of the posts are in the ME forum or the Math & Science Software forum:

https://www.physicsforums.com/search.php?searchid=2763259

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Any Abaqus related matters in this forum?

What is Abaqus and what is it used for?

Abaqus is a finite element analysis software used for simulating and analyzing real-world engineering problems. It is commonly used in the fields of mechanical, civil, and aerospace engineering to predict the behavior of structures and materials under different conditions.

How do I install Abaqus on my computer?

To install Abaqus, you will need to purchase a license from the software provider and follow the installation instructions provided. It is recommended to have a high-performance computer with enough memory and processing power to run Abaqus efficiently.

What are the main features of Abaqus?

Abaqus offers a wide range of features, including advanced material models, nonlinear analysis capabilities, and contact analysis. It also has the ability to simulate complex geometries and multiphysics problems, making it a versatile tool for engineers.

Can I import CAD models into Abaqus?

Yes, Abaqus has the ability to import CAD models in various formats such as IGES, STEP, and SAT. This allows for easier and more accurate modeling of real-world structures and components.

Is there a community or forum for Abaqus users?

Yes, there is a large community of Abaqus users who share their knowledge and expertise on various forums and discussion boards. The official Dassault Systèmes Simulia community forum is a great resource for getting help and learning from other Abaqus users.