Anyone have a Physics Laboratory Manual?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for help scanning Laboratory #16 from the book "Physics Laboratory Manual" by Lloyd, 3rd edition. They have loaned the book to someone and forgot they needed to do the Pre-Lab before Monday. Another person suggests finding it for free online through a Google book search, but it only shows the first 40 pages. They discuss the specific pages needed and someone mentions reaching their viewing limit for the book. They ask for someone to "print screen" the pages, but it is not allowed due to copyright restrictions. Another person suggests going to the Contents and clicking on Laboratory 16 to view it.
Flappy
by Lloyd, 3rd edition?

I need a big favor. Can anyone scan Laboratory #16 from the book? It's centripetal acceleration of an object in circular motion. I loan the book to someone and I forgot I need to do the Pre-Lab before Monday. Anyone that can help out I would really appreciate it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Flappy! :smile:

You'll find it free online by doing a google book-search (click "Books" on the "More" google drop-down menu) :wink:

Unfortunately google books only shows the first 40 pages of the book. If anyone can scan the lab pages it would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, looks like I already used my view limits for the book. I'll use my sister's laptop to see if I can view them there. Thanks.

Hmm even on another laptop it says i have reached my viewing limit. Can anyone at least "print screen" the pages? I hate to keep bothering hehe

(just got up :zzz: …)
Flappy said:
Hmm even on another laptop it says i have reached my viewing limit. Can anyone at least "print screen" the pages? I hate to keep bothering hehe

Sorry, at the bottom of each page: "Copyright … May not be copied, scanned, or duplicated, in whole or in part." :redface:

Go straight to clicking "Contents" on the menu bar, then scroll down and click "Laboratory 16" …

I don't see how that can get you over your limit!

FAQ: Anyone have a Physics Laboratory Manual?

1. What is a Physics Laboratory Manual?

A Physics Laboratory Manual is a guide that provides step-by-step instructions for conducting various experiments and activities in a physics laboratory. It includes information on equipment, procedures, safety precautions, and data analysis methods.

2. Who uses a Physics Laboratory Manual?

A Physics Laboratory Manual is typically used by students and researchers in physics courses or labs. It may also be used by teachers to plan and organize experiments for their students.

3. What topics are typically covered in a Physics Laboratory Manual?

Topics covered in a Physics Laboratory Manual may vary, but they generally include concepts such as mechanics, electricity and magnetism, optics, and thermodynamics. Some manuals may also cover more specialized topics such as quantum mechanics or astrophysics.

4. How do I know which Physics Laboratory Manual to use?

The best way to determine which Physics Laboratory Manual to use is to consult with your instructor or refer to the syllabus for your course. They may have specific recommendations or may provide a specific manual for you to use.

5. Can I use an older edition of a Physics Laboratory Manual?

It is generally recommended to use the most current edition of a Physics Laboratory Manual, as it may have updated information and procedures. However, if your instructor approves, an older edition may also be used as long as the content is still relevant and accurate.

Back