Anyone have nuclear wallet cards 2000?

In summary, a nuclear wallet card is a small, laminated card containing important safety information for individuals working with or near nuclear materials. These cards are typically issued by the organization responsible for overseeing nuclear materials and are still relevant in 2020. They are often required for individuals working in a nuclear power plant, and it is important that each person has their own card with their personal information.
Antimatter
I lost mine and I need an ftp address (+login+pass) from the Moskow State University's Photonuclear Center. It is in the yellow pages in the middle somewhere and is not included in the online version.
Thanx for any replies already.

Physics news on Phys.org
Center for Photonuclear Experiments Data
Moscow State University, Russia

http://depni.npi.msu.su/cdfe/

At least in my version (NWC jan2000, which should be the same as yours !) there is no anonymous ftp proposed for this site. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx a lot, mate; exactly what I needed!

Last edited:

Related to Anyone have nuclear wallet cards 2000?

1. Can you explain what a nuclear wallet card is?

A nuclear wallet card is a small, laminated card that contains important information for individuals who work with or near nuclear materials. It typically includes instructions for emergency response procedures, contact information for reporting incidents, and other relevant safety information.

2. How do I obtain a nuclear wallet card?

Nuclear wallet cards are typically issued by the organization or agency responsible for overseeing the use of nuclear materials, such as a government agency or nuclear power plant. You may need to complete training or meet other requirements in order to receive a card.

3. Are nuclear wallet cards still relevant in 2020?

Yes, nuclear wallet cards are still relevant in 2020. While technology and safety protocols have advanced, nuclear wallet cards serve as a quick reference guide in the event of an emergency and can help ensure that proper procedures are followed to minimize risks and protect individuals.

4. Do I need a nuclear wallet card if I work in a nuclear power plant?

Yes, it is likely that you will need a nuclear wallet card if you work in a nuclear power plant. These cards are often required for all individuals who work with or near nuclear materials, regardless of their specific job duties.

5. Can I use someone else's nuclear wallet card if I forget mine?

No, it is important that each individual has their own nuclear wallet card with their own personal information on it. This ensures that the correct procedures and contacts are followed in the event of an emergency.