AP Calculus AB Solutions 1969-1978 willing to trade

In summary, if you are in need of the solutions/scoring guidelines for the AP Calculus AB Free Response Questions from 1969-1978, you can try checking with your school or teacher, contacting the College Board, searching online for resources, or reaching out to other students for possible trades. Good luck in your studies!
GreenPrint
I'm in need of the solutions/scoring guidelines to the AP Calculus AB Free Response Questions 1969-1978... I have the questions I just need the solutions/scoring guidelines only

If anybody would like to share this document that would be wonderful it would really help me out in studying for this class. I am willing to trade and have a rather large list of other documents for other AP courses as well as SAT etc.

Please post here or send me a private message. Thanks!

Second thought you may want to do both as posting a reply will result in me getting an email so I'll be able to respond quicker.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

Hello there,

I understand your need for the solutions/scoring guidelines for the AP Calculus AB Free Response Questions from 1969-1978. I can provide you with some helpful tips on how to obtain these materials.

Firstly, you can check with your school or teacher if they have access to these materials. They may have a copy of the solutions/scoring guidelines that they can share with you.

You can also try contacting the College Board, the organization that administers the AP exams. They may have the solutions/scoring guidelines in their archives and may be able to provide them to you upon request.

Another option is to search online for resources that offer these materials. There are several websites that provide AP exam resources, including past exam questions and solutions. Just make sure to verify the accuracy and credibility of the source before using them for studying.

Lastly, you can also reach out to other students who have taken the AP Calculus AB exam and ask if they have the solutions/scoring guidelines. You can offer to trade study materials with them, as you mentioned in your post.

I hope these suggestions help you in obtaining the solutions/scoring guidelines for the AP Calculus AB Free Response Questions. Best of luck in your studies!

Related to AP Calculus AB Solutions 1969-1978 willing to trade

1. What is "AP Calculus AB Solutions 1969-1978 willing to trade"?

"AP Calculus AB Solutions 1969-1978 willing to trade" is a collection of solutions to past AP Calculus AB exams from 1969-1978. These solutions are intended to help students prepare for the AP Calculus AB exam by providing them with practice problems and explanations of how to solve them.

2. Is this collection of solutions relevant for the current AP Calculus AB exam?

Yes, the concepts and topics covered in the past exams from 1969-1978 are still relevant for the current AP Calculus AB exam. While there may be some differences in formatting and specific questions, the overall content remains consistent.

3. How can this collection of solutions be helpful for students?

This collection of solutions can be helpful for students as it provides them with practice problems and step-by-step explanations of how to solve them. This can help students improve their understanding of the material and prepare them for the AP Calculus AB exam.

4. Can I use this collection of solutions as a substitute for a textbook or other study materials?

No, this collection of solutions should not be used as a substitute for a textbook or other study materials. It is meant to supplement student learning and provide additional practice, but it is not a comprehensive resource on its own.

5. Are there any other resources or materials that I should use in addition to these solutions?

Yes, it is recommended that students also use a textbook and other study materials, such as review books or online resources, in addition to these solutions. This will provide a well-rounded and comprehensive preparation for the AP Calculus AB exam.