artist, graphic artist, 3D artist

Enlanda
How did you find PF?
My AI assistant recommended this forum to me as a place where I can ask questions about quantum physics.
Until recently, I was not seriously interested in physics. But while working on my project called Enland, I became interested in the quantum universe, if I may say so.

The Enland project is an attempt to begin simulating the Third Reality. That's what I call the world in which everything is possible, always and everywhere. While the first reality is the absence of anything. And the second reality is our world, where everything is connected by the laws that gave birth to it and created cause-and-effect connections. Where the past and the future determine the present equally. Where all events already exist in the form of information available always and everywhere to anyone who has the necessary abilities or technologies, and not only. Where everything is predetermined, as, say, in Shakespeare's play...

I am here to learn more about the subject in which I find parallels with the Third Reality. About the quantum world.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry to say that you may have come to the wrong place. We generally discuss science as a mainstream academic subject. Nothing you say has relevance to that objective, as far as I can see. :frown:

PeroK said:
I'm sorry to say that you may have come to the wrong place. We generally discuss science as a mainstream academic subject. Nothing you say has relevance to that objective, as far as I can see. :frown:
It would seem a commonplace of philosophy to note that everything in the world is connected. Of course, neither physics nor physicists will give me answers to all my questions. But there are purely physical topics in the field of quantum theory of entanglement, superposition of particles and other aspects of quantum states of matter that I would like to ask about. Or does physics no longer deal with this? :)

Enlanda said:
But there are purely physical topics in the field of quantum theory of entanglement, superposition of particles and other aspects of quantum states of matter that I would like to ask about. Or does physics no longer deal with this? :)
Physics deals with those, largely through the use of mathematics.

PeroK said:
Physics deals with those, largely through the use of mathematics.
I see. Thank you! In the quantum physics section I asked a question. Please forgive me if my wording is not professional enough.

Thread closed for Moderation...

Back