Blog Problem: Can't Access Entries, Comments, or Blogs

• Thread starter fluidistic
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is experiencing difficulty accessing their blog through the "Blogs" section, as the page never finishes loading unless they click on the blogger's name. They are unable to see any comments on their blog, even though they have set up instant notifications for comments. They have tried using different browsers but still encounter the same issue. They ask if anyone else is experiencing the same problem and later update that the issue seemed to be resolved but then reappeared.
fluidistic
Gold Member
I have an extreme difficulty to go in my blog. When I click on "Blogs" in the upper left and I find my blog (or any other blog) and I want to enter it, the page will start to load but never finish. Unless I click on the name of the blogger. By doing this I can see only one entry, no comment nor other entries.
For instance I can see that I have a comment in my blog, but I can't see it. I don't even know who posted it.
I've also set my option to receive an instant notification in my mail box if I was going to get a comment in my blog, but I didn't received any mail until now. (and yes, I did check out the spam folder in my mail box).
I usually go here with Firefox, but I have the same problem with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
My question is : am I the only one?
Edit: Nevermind about the notification, it seems I didn't check the case in the blog control panel.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry to bump thread, but does someone experience the same problems? I still can't enter my blog correctly and I never seen the comment I received.

I can see both my blog and yours okay. Haven't noticed any problems.

Redbelly98 said:
I can see both my blog and yours okay. Haven't noticed any problems.

Thanks for the information. I was going to say it is a problem about my IP adress or something, but I just tried and it worked (for the first time!). So the problem is solved, at least for now.
:approve:
Edit : The problem reappeared. Now I can't visit any blog. I have no idea what the problem is.

Last edited:

Related to Blog Problem: Can't Access Entries, Comments, or Blogs

What could be causing the problem of not being able to access entries, comments, or blogs on a blog?

There are a few possible reasons for this issue:

• The blog site may be undergoing maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • There may be a problem with your internet connection or device.
  • The blog owner may have restricted access to certain entries, comments, or blogs.
  • Your account may have been banned or suspended by the blog owner.

How can I troubleshoot and fix the issue?

To troubleshoot and fix the issue, you can try the following steps:

• Try accessing the blog on a different device or internet connection to determine if the problem is specific to your current device/connection.
  • If the blog is undergoing maintenance, wait a few hours and try again.
  • Check if your account has been restricted or banned by the blog owner. If so, you can try contacting the blog owner to resolve the issue.
  • If none of the above solutions work, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser.

Why am I able to access some parts of the blog, but not others?

This could be due to restrictions set by the blog owner. Some entries, comments, or blogs may only be accessible to certain users, or may require a login to view.

Can I still view the blog if I do not have an account?

It depends on the blog's settings. Some blogs may allow public access to all entries, comments, and blogs, while others may require a login to view any content. If you are unable to access any part of the blog without an account, you may need to create one to view the content.

What should I do if none of the above solutions work?

If you have tried all of the above solutions and are still unable to access entries, comments, or blogs on the blog, you can try reaching out to the blog owner for further assistance. They may be able to provide more insight or resolve the issue for you.