BS in Economics, looking to make a change

• Thread starter Tandem
  • Start date
In summary, a Bachelor's degree in Economics can open up a wide range of career opportunities in fields such as finance, consulting, and government. Those with a BS in Economics possess a strong understanding of economic principles and are equipped with analytical and critical thinking skills that are highly valued in the job market. If you are considering a change in your career path, this degree can provide a solid foundation for success in various industries.
Tandem
Hey guys,

Stumbled upon you all when I was looking for some information on physics.

I am a 25 year old senior, college was weird for me right out of high school, and I graduate with a BS in Economics this December, 2017. I am planning on joining the Army with their new two year program, hopefully with a technical or computer science type MOS, getting my student loans paid off then re-enrolling in school as a physics/engineering major. I won't post any questions in this thread, but soon they shall come!

I love reading, even though my comprehension is terribly low, about special relativity and quantum mechanics, it is just fascinating. You guys are bright people.

I'm a pretty simple guy, hobbies include: building computers for myself or friends, playing hockey or anything else that surrounds the game, and binge watching shows, most recently The Sopranos. I look forward to hearing from you!Tandem

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum Tandem!