Build a Controller: Schematic Diagrams & Info

In summary: Do you mean a microcontroller (uC) board, or an industrial control panel, or what? Can you give some examples and post some links? What have you found in your searching so far?Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I would like to ask anyone here knows how to build a controller. Any source where i can find the schematic diagram. Any help would be appreciated.
joshchee17
Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I would like to ask anyone here knows how to build a controller. Any source where i can find the schematic diagram. Any help would be appreciated.

Engineering news on Phys.org
joshchee17 said:
Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. I would like to ask anyone here knows how to build a controller. Any source where i can find the schematic diagram. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the PF.

Please be much more complete in your question. The term "controller" can mean many different things. Do you mean a microcontroller (uC) board, or an industrial control panel, or what? Can you give some examples and post some links? What have you found in your searching so far?

Sorry for the lag of information in my previous post. I'm currently building a spy robot which required a remote control which I'm planning to use a transmitter to transmit data to a raspberry pi. I juz wan to knw if I'm on the right track and is the diagram below a transmitter? How can i make it transmit data that i wan?
Remote-Section-of-Spy-Robot-Circuit.jpg

Looks like a transmitter to me. Well, first thing to do is to make sure all the components are compatible :)

What are you asking? You can make it transmit the data you want by programming the controller to present the data you want at the data terminal. But I'm sure that's not going to tell you anything you don't already know. You need to be more specific in your question.

So, try to ask specific questions.

Try googling for remote robot control
For example

meBigGuy said:
What are you asking? You can make it transmit the data you want by programming the controller to present the data you want at the data terminal. But I'm sure that's not going to tell you anything you don't already know. You need to be more specific in your question.

So, try to ask specific questions.

Try googling for remote robot control
For example

Thx for your reply. I wanted to ask that how can you program the controller did you program the ic? i juz bought a encoder and a decoder how do i use it, any help?

FAQ: Build a Controller: Schematic Diagrams & Info

What is a schematic diagram?

A schematic diagram is a visual representation of a circuit or system that uses symbols to show the components and connections. It is used to understand the design and operation of the circuit.

Why are schematic diagrams important in building a controller?

Schematic diagrams are important in building a controller because they provide a detailed and organized representation of the circuit. This helps to identify potential issues and troubleshoot problems during the building process.

What information is included in a schematic diagram?

A schematic diagram typically includes symbols representing components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors, as well as lines indicating the connections between them. It may also include labels, values, and other relevant information.

Do I need to be an expert to read and understand a schematic diagram?

No, you do not need to be an expert to read and understand a schematic diagram. With some basic knowledge of electronics and understanding of the symbols used, anyone can learn to interpret a schematic diagram.

What are some tips for creating an accurate schematic diagram?

Some tips for creating an accurate schematic diagram include using a consistent and organized layout, labeling all components and connections clearly, and double-checking for errors. It is also helpful to use a software program specifically designed for creating schematic diagrams.

Back