Can a Class 10 Student Develop a New Theory of Quantum Gravity?

• Thread starter Science_fanatic
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Quantum Gravity: A Class 10 Student's Journey" is a book that follows a young student's journey into the world of quantum gravity. The book introduces the basic concepts of quantum mechanics and general relativity, and explores the current theories and research surrounding the elusive theory of quantum gravity. Through the student's perspective, readers are able to gain a better understanding of this complex and fascinating field of physics. The book also delves into the history and pioneers of quantum gravity, highlighting their contributions and the challenges they faced. Overall, "Exploring Quantum Gravity" provides a comprehensive and engaging overview of this cutting-edge topic.
Science_fanatic
Hi! I am a class 10 student and I have developed a theory of quantum gravity (with quite a lot of flaws, no doubt!) but I am not sure if I have got everything right or if there are any mistakes in it. Please help me through it and I will be obliged! Thank you!

Physics news on Phys.org
I am afraid that I'm completely a newbie so I won't be able to help anyone (most members here already know so much more than me!) but of course I'll try my best and would also be grateful if people here helped me.

Science_fanatic said:
Hi! I am a class 10 student and I have developed a theory of quantum gravity (with quite a lot of flaws, no doubt!) but I am not sure if I have got everything right or if there are any mistakes in it. Please help me through it and I will be obliged! Thank you!
Welcome to the PF.

Please note in the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page) that we do not allow personal theory development here. We discuss mainstream science as published in journals and textbooks. You certainly should feel free to ask questions -- it's best if you can also post links to your reading when you post questions. That helps us to understand the level of your learning so far.

Please have a look through the forums, and find the best forum for you to post a question (with the reading links). Enjoy! :smile:

Back