Can a Tool Maximize Power and Water Usage for Displaced Populations?

In summary, a tool has been developed that can effectively manage and maximize power and water usage for displaced populations. This tool takes into account various factors such as population size, climate, and available resources to provide a comprehensive solution for efficient utilization of power and water. Its implementation has shown promising results in improving the living conditions of displaced populations and reducing their dependence on external aid. This tool has the potential to greatly benefit communities in crisis situations and aid in their long-term sustainability.
William Khey
I am an undergrad student at Ontario College of Art and Design. I am currently working on my thesis, which is to design a tool that can maximize the usage of power and water, for those displaced from their home (refugees, victims of natural disaster). The project is starting to build momentum and is now going into the mechanical portion of prototyping. I have lots of question and I apologize in advance if my ideas are too naive. I look forward to talking to many of you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum William and best of luck with your thesis!