Can anyone help me out with physics? I dont know what to do (WUL)

• Thread starter indiansfan4life
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation revolved around physics problems and the request for help. The topics discussed include the image seen in a mirror, the objects that create the image, and various problems related to light and its properties. The conversation also revealed the asker's struggle with understanding the concepts and their teacher's lack of assistance.
indiansfan4life
Can anyone help me out with physics problems? I don't know what to do (WUL)

analysis:
10. the picture that we see in a mirror is called the
my answer=image
11. the actual object that makes a picture that we see on a mirror is called the
my answer=specular

-problems- show your work

15. What is the wavelength of a wave with a frequency of 100.4 MHz?

16. A substance allows light to travel through it with a velocity of 2.45 x10^8 m/s. What is the substances index of refraction?

17. What is the intensity of a light that has a lumnious flux of 750 lumens?

18. What is the illuminance provided by a light with a luminous flux of 1120 lm when it is 2.3 meters away?

19. What would the angle of refraction be if a light ray starts in a diamond and goes into the air it has an angle of incidence of 9 degrees.

20. What is the critical angle of light going from quartz to air?

22. What is the illuminance of a light when it is 4.6 m away from a light with an intensity of 78 candle power?

thanks for any help I don't know what I am doing

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
bump...can someone please help me out with this? It's for a grade and I am not totally sure what I'm doing. My teacher doesn't help either.

please...anyone at all?

your asking us to do your homework. show us what you have and we'll help you.

Here's my answers:

#15: .335 m
#16: 1.22
#17: I was not sure how to do this one.
#18: I was also not sure how to do this one.
#19: 24.44 degrees
#20: 40.37 degrees
#22. 3.6

FAQ: Can anyone help me out with physics? I dont know what to do (WUL)

1. How can I find resources to help me with physics?

There are many resources available to help you with physics. You can start by asking your teacher or professor for extra help, joining a study group, or seeking out tutoring services. You can also find online resources such as textbooks, practice problems, and instructional videos.

2. What should I do if I am struggling with a specific concept in physics?

If you are struggling with a specific concept in physics, it is important to first review your notes and textbook. If you still have trouble understanding, you can ask for help from your teacher or peers, or seek out additional resources such as online tutorials or practice problems. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

3. How can I improve my problem-solving skills in physics?

To improve your problem-solving skills in physics, it is important to practice regularly. Start by working through practice problems and then checking your answers to see where you went wrong. You can also try to break down complex problems into smaller, more manageable parts and use diagrams or visual aids to help you understand the problem better.

4. Is there a specific study method that is most effective for learning physics?

There is no one-size-fits-all study method for learning physics. It is important to find a method that works best for you. Some students may benefit from creating flashcards or making study guides, while others may find it helpful to work through practice problems or teach the material to someone else. Experiment with different study methods to find what works best for you.

5. How can I stay motivated while studying physics?

Staying motivated while studying physics can be challenging, but it is important to remember your goals and why you are studying the subject. You can also try to break up your study sessions into smaller chunks and take breaks in between to avoid burnout. It may also help to find a study partner or join a study group to keep each other accountable and motivated.

Back