Can Astro-physics and Quantum Physics Coexist in Harmony?

• Thread starter Cal ben
  • Start date
In summary, Astro-physics and Quantum Physics can coexist in harmony as both fields aim to understand and explain the universe at different scales. While Astro-physics focuses on the study of large-scale objects and phenomena, such as galaxies and black holes, Quantum Physics delves into the microscopic world of atoms and particles. Both fields have their own set of principles and theories, but they can complement each other in exploring the mysteries of the universe. In fact, some theories in Quantum Physics, such as the theory of relativity, have been applied to Astro-physics, leading to groundbreaking discoveries. Therefore, while there may be some conflicts and unanswered questions, the two fields can ultimately coexist and contribute to our understanding of the universe.
Cal ben
oh well.. Try to pretend to be smart and fit in with the rest of the smarty pants by using big words and this is what you get: exposed as the heathen that you are.

Anyway, call me Cal. It would be nice to say I have a bunch of paper-cred but I don't. I was going for a degree triple header twenty years ago in electronics engineering, computer engineering and biomedical engineering when I realized that I would make a lot more money just keeping the business going that I started when I was thirteen years old, and I could stop accumulating those pesky student loans. Still cleaning toilets to this day. So, I'm a college drop-out janitor.

See, no paper-creds.

Never stopped learning, though. Got a brain like a black hole.. it has always had the need to feed. I was totally thrilled when the Internet got so full and busy that I could stop burning my life away in the library research section and bumming or buying used textbooks off of college students who didn't need them anymore.
Primary interests right now is Astro-physics and how it makes friends with quantum physics, or more so the areas where it doesn't seem to make friends. I mean, everybody knows that a community thrives when everybody gets along with each other, why can't the universe do the same thing? Can't we all just get along?

So, looking forward to talking with everybody.. and sucking the learning off you geniuses like some kind of information vampire, Dr. Who style.

Likes berkeman and dkotschessaa
Physics news on Phys.org
Welk..welckm..wel..er... nice to meet you.