Can I Find Volunteer EE Bloggers and Authors for Electronics Cooling Magazine?

• Thread starter Tunalover
  • Start date
In summary, Electronics Cooling Magazine is looking for volunteer bloggers and authors who are knowledgeable in the field of electronics engineering. These individuals will be responsible for creating content related to cooling techniques and technologies for electronic devices. Interested parties can contact the magazine for more information on how to become a volunteer contributor.
Tunalover
I'm just an old fart mechanical design engineer with a career in the electronics business. I do "electronics packaging" which has little to do with bubble wrap, cardboard boxes and the Shipping & Receiving Department LOL!

Being "between jobs" right now, I'm writing a paper on electronics heat transfer, contributing on various forums, annoying my connections on LinkedIn & Facebook with my political views, and continuing to write my "Mechanical Design & Drafting Guideline" and "Mechanical Drawing Notes with Guidance and Rationale".

I hope to learn things about physics and engineering on this forum and "spread the wealth of knowledge" to others. I've still got ten years until retirement and hope to find work soon.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Greg! Hey would it be OK to appeal for volunteer EE bloggers and authors for Electronics Cooling Magazine on here? ECM is non-profit.
Thanks,
Bruce