Can I Get Feedback on My Novel from Scientists?

In summary, the conversation discusses a link to a website containing adult content and the hesitance of people to download unknown content. The conversation also mentions a forum where one can receive feedback on writing and a comparison to a character from a popular TV show.
Adder_Noir
Hi,

Hope it's ok to post this not sure where else it could go and you seem like a bunch of bright chaps who could give me some good feedback so:

http://www.savefile.com/files/777513"

It contains adult content so please be warned thanks :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Lol I take it that means it was crap then :smile:

Well, perhaps folks are leery of downloading unknown content these days.

But then the warning says 'violence and adult material'. That is not something I'd be interested in reading.

Astronuc said:
Well, perhaps folks are leery of downloading unknown content these days.

Fair point indeed. Lots of nasty stuff out there.

Astronuc said:
But then the warning says 'violence and adult material'. That is not something I'd be interested in reading.

Personally I think they've all read it and just thought it was rubbish :smile:

Often you can find cameras even in places like this which don’t have a permanent power supply. They run on SELV circuits and simply plug into a typical three pin wall socket, rather like your phone charger. This is the height of lazy design implementation and the kind I relish to punish the most.

Sounds like it's been written by a more deranged Alan Partridge. Really is gripping novel material!

I'm a new member at the forum I link below, and I think you'll find a greater range and scope of help and input. It's very active with people who clearly have lots of experience. Hope that helps.

http://www.writingforums.com/index.php

Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll head over to the writing forum tonight thanks mate.

Oh and by the way I liked the alan partridge comparison he really is just like him when it comes to pointless detail :smile:

FAQ: Can I Get Feedback on My Novel from Scientists?

1. What is the first step in writing my own novel?

The first step in writing your own novel is to come up with an idea or a plot for your story. This can involve brainstorming, outlining, or simply starting with a character or setting that you find interesting.

2. How do I stay motivated while writing my novel?

Staying motivated while writing a novel can be challenging, but it's important to set goals and create a writing schedule to keep yourself on track. You can also join writing groups or find a writing partner to help hold you accountable.

3. How much research is necessary for writing a novel?

The amount of research needed for a novel depends on the subject matter and genre of your story. However, it's always important to do enough research to ensure that your story is accurate and believable.

4. How do I develop well-rounded characters in my novel?

To develop well-rounded characters, it's important to give them unique personalities, motivations, and backstories. You can also use character questionnaires or write character profiles to get to know your characters better.

5. What is the best way to edit and revise my novel?

The best way to edit and revise your novel is to take a break from it after completing the first draft. Then, come back to it with fresh eyes and make revisions for plot holes, character development, and overall writing improvements. It can also be helpful to get feedback from beta readers or a professional editor.

Back