Can I Learn Fluid Mechanics for Hobby Interests?

In summary, fluid mechanics is a branch of physics that deals with the study of liquids and gases in motion. It is a complex field that requires a strong understanding of mathematics and physics principles. While it may be challenging to learn fluid mechanics for hobby interests, there are plenty of resources available, such as online courses, textbooks, and simulations, that can help individuals gain a basic understanding of the subject. With dedication and practice, it is possible to learn fluid mechanics for hobby interests, but it may take time and effort to fully grasp the concepts and principles.
Max KL
Hello ! I'm a new member here and want to learn about fluid dynamics/ mechanics for several hobby interests specifically to do with impellers and flow rates. Look forward to becoming part of the community! :):)

Physics news on Phys.org
Max KL said:
Hello ! I'm a new member here and want to learn about fluid dynamics/ mechanics for several hobby interests specifically to do with impellers and flow rates. Look forward to becoming part of the community! :):)
Welcome to the PF.

Fluid mechanics threads are in our Mechanical Engineering forum. Enjoy! :smile:

Likes Max KL
Thank you Berkeman! Will check it out now :)!

Back