Can LED Lighting and Basic Engineering Solve Automotive Problems?

• Thread starter Signguy
  • Start date
In summary, LED lighting and basic engineering can play a significant role in solving various automotive problems. LED lighting offers energy efficiency, durability, and versatility, making it a suitable choice for automotive use. Basic engineering principles, such as aerodynamics and lightweight design, can also improve vehicle performance and fuel efficiency. By incorporating these technologies into the automotive industry, we can reduce environmental impact, improve safety and functionality, and enhance the overall driving experience.
Signguy
After lurking on the automotive side for many years, I finally signed up to ask a question. I work daily in fields involving LED lighting, light distribution and efficiency, as well as some basic structural engineering.

Most of my time is spent solving problems. "If I didn't have employees, I'd have a lot less problems".

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

What's Auto susp.?

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF.

What's Auto susp.?

It's automotive suspension systems, crudely abbreviated. Looking at the new member posts, I thought I'd try to put my interests in the title. It does leave a little to be desired.

No worries, that's what I suspected, but wasn't sure. Have you been reading Ranger Mike's posts in the Mechanical Engineering forums? He rocks :smile: