Can Online Physics Classes Benefit from Lab Best Practices and IO Lab System?

• Thread starter Christopher Ubing
  • Start date
In summary, online physics classes can greatly benefit from implementing lab best practices and utilizing an IO Lab system. These methods allow for hands-on learning and experimentation, which are essential for understanding complex concepts in physics. The IO Lab system also offers a convenient and efficient way for students to conduct experiments remotely, making it a valuable tool for online classes. By incorporating these best practices and technologies, online physics classes can provide a more comprehensive and engaging learning experience for students.
Christopher Ubing
My name is Chris Ubing, and I currently teach introductory physics (both calculus and algebra based classes) along with introductory astronomy at a community college in southern Arizona.

I am very interested in lab best practices and intrigued in developing labs for remote/online physics classes. I am currently working with the IO Lab system developed at UIUC and would enjoy having conversations with others who have worked with the system or have developed lab materials for online learning.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Chris!