Can Passion for Engineering Lead to Self-Taught Success in Robotics?

• Thread starter Cloudz
  • Start date
In summary, having a passion for engineering can certainly lead to self-taught success in robotics. With dedication and determination, individuals can use their passion to motivate themselves to learn and excel in the field of robotics. By continuously seeking out new knowledge and honing their skills, self-taught engineers can achieve great success in the world of robotics.
Cloudz
How did you find PF?
via Google
I have been interested in engineering, math, and physics ever since I was little, watching shows like Mythbusters with my father and dreaming about becoming a mechanical engineer. Now that I'm older, I'm on a robotics team and want to create my own projects. I don't have any formal education when it comes to physics, though, so I will probably ask a lot of questions. I'm still pretty new to it all but am eager to learn.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. You've definitely come to the right place. We have a lot of very knowledgeable people in all fields and if by some miracle they can't answer a question, I'll just make stuff up, so you'll always get an answer. :oldlaugh:

Oh, and be sure you read the rules. This is one of those rare forums where they actually matter.

Likes sysprog, berkeman and Cloudz
Cloudz said:
How did you find PF?: via Google

I have been interested in engineering, math, and physics ever since I was little, watching shows like Mythbusters with my father and dreaming about becoming a mechanical engineer. Now that I'm older, I'm on a robotics team and want to create my own projects. I don't have any formal education when it comes to physics, though, so I will probably ask a lot of questions. I'm still pretty new to it all but am eager to learn.
Hey, wecome aboard, @Cloudz, the physics guys here tend to turn everything into a math problem, and the math guys here have maybe already solved it, but we all want you to learn and grow and be one of us -- for my own part, I'm just a solo computer nerd, but I'm still allowed to be here and to try to contribute . . .

Likes Cloudz