Can Science Help Us Make Sense of Everyday Problems?

• Thread starter Jim60
  • Start date
In summary, science can be a valuable tool in helping us make sense of everyday problems. By using the scientific method and critical thinking, we can analyze and understand complex issues in our daily lives. Through research and experimentation, scientists are able to provide evidence-based solutions and insights to common problems, such as health issues, environmental concerns, and technological advancements. However, it is important to note that science should not be the only factor in decision-making, as it must also be balanced with ethical and moral considerations. Ultimately, science can aid in our understanding and problem-solving abilities, but it is up to individuals and society as a whole to use this knowledge responsibly.
Jim60
Hi all.

I’ve struggled to understand science ever since I was 17 when my motor bike wouldn’t start, and I was late for work again, should have paid more attention at school.

Always looked at science from a practical point of view, science basically gave me a better understanding of the world we live in.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Back