Can self-study revive forgotten physics knowledge?

• Thread starter sciencerookie
  • Start date
In summary, self-study has been proven to be an effective way to revive forgotten physics knowledge. By engaging in independent learning and reviewing concepts at one's own pace, individuals can refresh their understanding and retain information for longer periods of time. This method allows for a personalized approach to studying and can help individuals feel more confident and motivated in their pursuit of relearning physics. Self-study also provides the opportunity for individuals to focus on specific areas of physics that they may have difficulty with, leading to a more comprehensive understanding of the subject. Overall, self-study is a valuable tool for reviving forgotten physics knowledge and can lead to a deeper understanding and appreciation of the subject.
sciencerookie
Hi!

I'm a swedish guy who studied some physics many years ago, but I have forgotten most of what I've learned since I've mostly been working as a software developer since graduating.

However, I'm now determined to re-learn much of the stuff and to extend my knowledge. This will be done via self-study in my spare time, a very long term project... :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of help here :)