Can some one explain this Code to me

In summary, the purpose of this code is to perform a specific task or function using a programming language. It follows a set of instructions or algorithms and has a specific syntax that must be followed. The way the code is written depends on the programming language and the preferences of the programmer. The expected output of the code is the result or outcome of the program running.
Amr719
Untitled2.png

Technology news on Phys.org
Can someone tell me why he wrote m_dot*Q_out ? the equation given is P=m(h_2-h_1)

It's impossible to answer that without knowing what such things as "m_dot" and "Q-out" mean. And that is given nowhere in what you have copied here.

FAQ: Can some one explain this Code to me

1. What is the purpose of this code?

The purpose of this code is to perform a specific task or function. It may be written in a specific programming language and is designed to solve a problem or achieve a desired outcome.

2. How does this code work?

This code works by following a set of instructions or algorithms that have been written by the programmer. It may involve manipulating data, performing calculations, or interacting with other systems or programs.

3. Can you explain the syntax of this code?

The syntax of code refers to the rules and structure of the programming language used. It includes keywords, punctuation, and formatting that must be followed in order for the code to be executed correctly.

4. Why is this code written in a specific way?

The way code is written is based on the programming language used and the preferences of the programmer. Some languages have specific conventions or best practices that are followed, while others may allow for more flexibility in coding style.

5. What is the expected output of this code?

The expected output of code is the result or outcome of the program running. This could be a calculation, a message or text, or an action performed by the program.

Back