Can someone tell me what i need to know before

• Thread starter pakmingki
  • Start date
In summary, the Mechatronics book claims to teach all the necessary knowledge for building things and does not require prior preparation. The second book, on the other hand, may require some prior knowledge of electronics and soldering. Both books seem to be beneficial for building projects.
Engineering news on Phys.org
According to the write-up of the Mechatronics book, you don't need any preparation at all. It purports to teach you all that you need to know. The second book appears to be more advanced, requiring some prior knowledge of electronics, soldering, etc., but you might know all that you need to after finishing the first one.

I think I'll get a copy of the first one as well! Thanks for the heads up :)

Related to Can someone tell me what i need to know before

1. What is the purpose of "Can someone tell me what i need to know before"?

The purpose of this phrase is to seek information or advice from someone who may have more knowledge or experience on a certain topic or situation.

2. Who can answer the question "Can someone tell me what i need to know before"?

Anyone who has knowledge or experience on the topic or situation being asked about can answer this question.

3. Is it appropriate to use "Can someone tell me what i need to know before" in a formal setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the person asking the question and the person being asked. In a professional or academic setting, it may be better to phrase the question in a more specific and direct manner.

4. How can I phrase "Can someone tell me what i need to know before" to sound more polite?

You can try saying, "Could you please provide me with some information or advice on what I need to know before?" or "Would you mind sharing your knowledge or experience on what I need to know before?"

5. What can I do if no one is able to answer "Can someone tell me what i need to know before"?

If you are unable to find someone who can provide the information or advice you are seeking, you can try conducting research on your own through reliable sources such as books, articles, or reputable websites. You can also seek out a mentor or expert in the field who may be able to assist you.