Can You Clear IIT JEE Without Coaching?

• Thread starter nil1996
  • Start date
In summary, a student is preparing for the competitive exam IIT JEE and is seeking advice on whether to take coaching or not. They are currently in class 12th in Maharashtra and studying under the state board. They are also looking for someone else who is also studying for IIT JEE to possibly provide more information or support.
nil1996
(I am not sure whether to ask this question on this forum.)
I am preparing for iit jee(an competitive exam in India).Many people had advised me to take coaching .But I want to do Iit without coaching.So can anybody please tell me what should i do in order to clear IIT without coaching?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi!nil1996. Can you give me some information about you like class studying,syllabus(IGSE,CBSE,...),city (or state).

Vineeth T, I am now entering class 12th.I am in Maharashtra.I am not in CBSE board.I am in state board.I am very glad for your reply.

If you are also studying for iit can you provide your email id,etc.

eager for reply, nil

Related to Can You Clear IIT JEE Without Coaching?

1. How can I prepare for IIT without coaching?

There are several ways to prepare for IIT without coaching. Self-study with the help of quality study materials, solving previous years' question papers, and joining online forums for discussions and doubt-solving can be helpful. Additionally, attending free online classes and seeking guidance from experienced individuals can also aid in your preparation.

2. Is it possible to crack IIT without coaching?

Yes, it is definitely possible to crack IIT without coaching. Many students have successfully cleared the entrance exam without any coaching. However, it requires a lot of dedication, self-motivation, and disciplined study routine.

3. Can I get into IIT without joining any coaching institute?

Yes, it is possible to get into IIT without joining any coaching institute. As mentioned earlier, self-study and utilizing available online resources can be equally effective. However, joining a coaching institute can provide structure and guidance to your preparation.

4. How much time should I dedicate to self-study for IIT preparation?

The amount of time you should dedicate to self-study for IIT preparation varies from person to person. It depends on your understanding of the subjects and your study pace. On average, 6-8 hours of daily study is recommended. However, it is important to maintain a balance and not overburden yourself.

5. Can I clear IIT without any prior knowledge of the subjects?

It is not recommended to attempt IIT without any prior knowledge of the subjects. However, if you are willing to put in the effort and have a strong foundation in the basics of science and mathematics, it is possible to learn and understand the concepts required for the exam. This will require a lot of dedication and hard work, but it is not impossible.