Can You Solve the 4-Digit Number Puzzle?

• MHB
  • Thread starter eddybob123
  • Start date
In summary, finding a 4 digit number can serve different purposes, such as in mathematical or coding challenges, games, or for security measures. There are various methods to find a 4 digit number, including trial and error, mathematical formulas, and computer algorithms. Restrictions on the number may apply, depending on the task. The use of tools or resources may or may not be allowed, and the time it takes to find the number can vary greatly.
eddybob123
I challenge users to find a four digit number $\overline{abcd}$ that is equal to $a^a+b^b+c^c+d^d$. (Drunk)

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I felt it was better to begin a new topic for this, especially since the other problem had not been solved yet. :D

eddybob123 said:
I challenge users to find a four digit number $\overline{abcd}$ that is equal to $a^a+b^b+c^c+d^d$. (Drunk)
Ans :$3435=3^3+4^4+3^3+5^5$
for $6^6=46656>9999$
$\therefore a,b,c,d \leq5$
$3^3=27$
$4^4=256$
$5^5=3125$
the next procedure is easy

Last edited:

FAQ: Can You Solve the 4-Digit Number Puzzle?

1. What is the purpose of finding a 4 digit number?

The purpose of finding a 4 digit number could vary depending on the context. It could be a part of a mathematical or coding challenge, a game or puzzle, or a security measure for passwords or identification codes.

2. How do I go about finding a 4 digit number?

There are different methods and strategies that can be used to find a 4 digit number. Some common approaches include trial and error, using mathematical formulas, or utilizing computer algorithms.

3. Are there any restrictions on the 4 digit number?

This depends on the specific task or problem at hand. In some cases, there may be restrictions such as the digits must be unique, or the number cannot start with a zero. It's important to carefully read the instructions or requirements for finding the 4 digit number.

4. Can I use any tools or resources to help me find the 4 digit number?

Again, this will depend on the context. Some challenges or puzzles may allow the use of calculators or programming languages, while others may require only mental calculations. It's important to understand the rules and guidelines before starting your search.

5. How long does it typically take to find a 4 digit number?

The time it takes to find a 4 digit number can vary greatly depending on the complexity of the problem and the approach used. It could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours or even days. With practice and experience, the process may become quicker and more efficient.

Back