Chasing Dreams: Navigating a Career in Space Exploration

• Thread starter sillls
  • Start date
In summary, navigating a career in space exploration requires determination, hard work, and a passion for pushing the boundaries of human knowledge. It involves constantly learning and adapting to new technologies and challenges, as well as collaborating with a diverse team of experts. Success in this field also requires a deep understanding of the risks involved and the ability to overcome setbacks and failures. Ultimately, chasing dreams in space exploration means being part of a groundbreaking journey that will shape the future of humanity.
sillls
I am new to this forums, thank God there is a website devoted to things like this.

About me: I am a guy living in VA who is very interested in working on projects that will take me into space. I am hoping to join SpaceX or another company like it and work in space. I have been interested in this ever since I can remember.

I went to collage but got out to be apart of the Air National Guard but had to leave. Now I am trying to go back into avionics in the hopes that this will help me get to were I want to go.

If you have any suggestions or any job opportunity's that could help me reach my goal, please let me know.

Thanks.

Sillls

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. What an admirable dream.

We don't deal with questions and answers in "New Member Introductions". Your question is perhaps best asked in our career guidance forum.

https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/stem-career-guidance.193/
But I think if most of us saw an ad for "Help Wanted Astronauts" that we would apply ourselves rather than telling you about it. 😉 :smile: