Chemical Kinetics Homework: Ineq., Mass & English

In summary, Chemical kinetics is the study of reaction rates and their influencing factors. Inequality in chemical kinetics refers to the unequal distribution of reactant molecules, while mass refers to the amount of matter present in a system. English is used in chemical kinetics for communication and documentation. To improve understanding of chemical kinetics homework, one should review concepts and equations, practice solving problems, and seek help from resources like textbooks and instructors.
haha1234

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

ln[A]=-kt+ln[A]0

The Attempt at a Solution

In this equation,is it necessary to have [A] to be the concentration?
If there is the mass provided only,can I just subsitute [A]=mass?

Sorry for my poor english

Physics news on Phys.org
It is about concentration. However, for a constant volume (and taking into account molar mass is constant for a given substance) you can be able to factor them out into k constant. That is just a simple math.

FAQ: Chemical Kinetics Homework: Ineq., Mass & English

1. What is Chemical Kinetics?

Chemical kinetics is the branch of chemistry that studies the rates of chemical reactions and the factors that influence them.

2. What is Inequality in Chemical Kinetics?

Inequality in chemical kinetics refers to the unequal distribution of reactant molecules in a reaction, which can affect the rate of the reaction.

3. What is Mass in Chemical Kinetics?

Mass in chemical kinetics refers to the amount of matter present in a given system, which can have an impact on the rate of a reaction.

4. What is the Role of English in Chemical Kinetics?

English is used in chemical kinetics to communicate and document findings, procedures, and results in a standardized way.

5. How Can I Improve My Understanding of Chemical Kinetics Homework?

To improve your understanding of chemical kinetics homework, it is important to review and understand the underlying concepts and equations, practice solving problems, and seek help from resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, and your instructor.

Back